Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 53

Mischek:
That's how confusions start . You don't have to rewrite centuries-old definitions.

Am I wrong?

Bid[1][2]( Bid; bid price) is the bid price, the highest price at which there is a pending bid for a given stock, option, futures, currency. It is the price at which anyone can sell their assets. Bid is opposed to Ask - the bid price. The difference between them is called the spread.

sanyooooook:

am I wrong?

Wrong.

Throw the fuck away anyone who wants to

How did you trade before? )

because the bid is still below the bylimit and the ask is above the selllimit )

Mischek:

Wrong.

Throw it away anyone who wants to

I don't give a fuck where the bid or the ask is, I know it myself, and if I start explaining it, I'm always wrong.

papaklass:

1. putting the limit switch inside the spread changes the Bid (BuyLimit) and Ask (SellLimit). I think there is no objection to this.

2 The activation of the best limit (BuyLimit) can be done in two ways:

a) Sell-Market order at Bid price;

b) SellLimit by an order at Ask price, when Ask = Bid.

But in both cases, the Bid price in the ticket window may NOT go lower than the BUYLIMIT order without actually activating it!

That is why we say that the BuyLimit order must be activated by Bid.

what do you mean by activation?

activation is a transfer of an order to the market at its activation price and not a trade.

sanyooooook:
I don't give a fuck where the bid or ask, I know it myself, and if I start explaining it, it turns out that I've always been wrong.

all these definitions are based on the market's point of view, not that of a person thinking over a glass.

you are more comfortable to look from your point of view, but this is not the reason to impose this point of view on everyone and to reconsider

In the shop, the bread is priced at 50 roubles.

Is it the selling price or the purchase price?

It's generally accepted that it's the selling price, for you it's the buying price.

Mischek:

all these definitions are based on the market's point of view, not that of a person thinking over a glass.

you are more comfortable to look from your point of view, but this is not the reason to impose this point of view on everyone and to reconsider

In the shop, the bread is priced at 50 roubles.

Is it the selling price or the purchase price?

It's generally accepted that it's the selling price, for you it's the buying price.

think about it, how can the lowermost sell order be the best in the market?

or the uppermost buy?

sanyooooook:

Think about it, how can the lowest sell order be the best in the pool?

or the highest bidder

i don't know what's bothering you

you have been hardwired for years, now all you have to do is delete and reinstall)

I'm the lowest bidder shouting "I'm the lowest, the cheapest, come on, hurry up!

the highest bidder shouts "I'm the highest bidder, I'll give you the most

Mischek:

I don't know what's bothering you.

you've been hardwired over the years, now all you have to do is uninstall and reinstall)

the lowest bidder shouts "i'm the lowest, i'm the cheapest, come on, hurry up

the highest bidder shouts "I'm the highest bidder, I'll give you the most

I agree, I'm wrong, leave me alone

papaklass:

By activating an order I mean the execution of the order, i.e. a trade.

The Limit order does not need to be transferred to the market, as it is already in the market.

You got me confused with your activation, execution is execution, activation is different with other orders
Reason: