Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 50

sion:
Transparency will only be with clients within the company, from LP you can tuck in whatever you want?
In a true-ECN account you can easily check (by matching) the "validity" of the spread you see on the quotes.

MetaDriver:
In a true-ECN account, you can easily check (using matching) the "validity" of the spread you see on the quotes.
You can check the liquidity of the company's clients, and then work with LP (and here everything is also based on the company's trustworthiness).

ProstoTak:

I work exclusively on real accounts.

Trading is secondary in any case, the main thing is the research, the purpose of which is to achieve results much more than hrenfx discusses here.

I, too, recently tried to jump over my head, but then I became what was destined to become the essence.

With all due respect I don't believe in $100 million commissions as it means a few million in profits over 6 months which means you would be working on a completely different technology.

tol64:
Dimitri, when will you launch MT5 on your site (approximately) ?
http://forexsystems.ru/704836-post5421.html
GKFX - обсуждение работы компании
  • Rann
  • forexsystemsru.com
Обещать не буду, работаем. Но это точно вопрос не одного месяца.

perepel:

I too tried to jump over my head recently, but then I became what was destined to be the essence.

With all due respect I don't believe in $100 million commissions as it means a few million in profits over 6 months, which means you would be working with completely different technology.

:)

100,000 USD commission for 6 months.

Let's work out on a crumbs, how much lot should trade the account owner to pay such a "huge" commission.

Initial data:

- broker as on the screenshot ProstoTak.

- The commission for a full round trip when trading EURUSD is 4.88 USD for 1 lot. For simplicity, let's assume that trading is only on EURUSD.

1) Let's go to the annual commission: 100,000 x 2 = 200,000 USD.

2) Average number of trading days per year: (365/7) x 5 = 261 days.

3) Commission per day: 200,000 / 261 = 766 USD/day.

Since ProstoTak most likely specializes in high-frequency trading (again, judging by screenshots of its GUI) is more reasonable to go to hours.

4) Commission per hour: 766 / 24 = 32 USD / hour.

5) Number of 1-lot trades per hour (opening - closing) required to create this commission: 32 / 4.88 = 7 pcs. i.e. 60 / 7 = 1 trade every 9-10 minutes.

Answer: 1 deal of 1 lot on EURUSD every 9-10 minutes for half a year.

ZS:

1) High frequency - many trades per unit time.

2) Paying a commission of 100,000 USD does not mean you will make money!!! You may even lose :)

3) It is profitable to be a broker :)))

4) If I am mistaken, do not kick me, I am in a hurry...

SZY: to ProstoTak - don't be offended by people, they are just out of the loop.

GaryKa:
Could you (if it's not a commercial secret) tell us in a nutshell how an ECN/STP demo works. Many people are confused by the fact that it is impossible to move the market seriously on such a demo. This point "causes confusion and undermines confidence" in the ECN/STP technology.
I believe that in Forex you cannot move the market unless you are the owner of a large hedge fund. Forex is an over-the-counter market, it has a different pricing methodology than the exchange. Here the price is set by vendor banks, which are market makers, and they can digest hypothetically unlimited volumes at any price without moving it. In an ECN you can only influence the price within the spread. Or in ECNs that take off gangs on which execution is going on (although these gangs can come back in the same second, giving only the impression of influencing the price) you can sort of squeeze liquidity, but it is all just visibility in most cases, and for completely objective reasons.

tol64:
Dimitri, when will you launch MT5 on your site (approximately) ?
The work is in progress, but it is definitely not a question of one month. But we will launch it for sure.

sion:
Transparency will only be with clients within the company, from LPs you can tuck in anything?
Yes we can. But he who has eyes will see. For example, in a market company the orders activated by the spiel are usually not executed at the price of the spiel, but at the normal market price. But if the company does not withdraw anything, then each spike eloquently shows it. Although, we must admit that sometimes LPs also execute, but this is the exception rather than the rule. There are quite a few such circumstantial points.

sion:
You rake up the liquidity of this company's clients, and then work with LPs (and here it's all tied to the company's integrity).
Unfortunately, yes. But if the company slips time after time unreasonably and yet does not refuse this "supplier", then it's a reason to think. Plus, you have to measure slippages and execution times to be aware of how "they work with you".
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

Asked the alps today at what price the buy limit will be executed. They say it's on the ak. It's on the UST. Tired of arguing with them. They claim bid will be able to go below it without activating. As long as the asc doesn't touch it. So much for the USN.
Reason: