Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 42

Mischek:

I was paying attention, but you weren't paying attention.

Do you want me to repeat it? Or can you find it?

I will, I just come on impulse, I don't have time to sit on the forum all day.

Renat:

Since you do not intend to believe in reality, then write to Denis Peganov a personal question "is PAMM account XXXXX with yield YYYYY%, presented by hrenfx real?" and post here the answer.

It will be the moment of truth, which will probably end up as "the hiccup with the account is out, we were testing something".

So I did.

Hello, I would appreciate any comments on the fabrication of the hrenfx PAMM (which is 200k%)

Here's the answer:

We can confirm that this is a real PAMM and there is no fabrication there. We don't fabricate PAMM accounts. The only rated PAMM, which does not belong to a real person - FXOpen Pamm(TestAccount). This is a test PAMM account for internal testing of the service.

TheXpert:

So I did. Here's the answer:

Please give me the full question. And the name of the person who sent in the answer.

Mischek:
Shouldn't have thrown in the gloveshttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/14166/page37#comment_615804
You're probably right. It's a shame, though.

Renat:
Give the full question, please. And the name of the person who sent the answer.

Alas, I am not a lawyer, my penmanship is not honed, so I am not able to ask precise, specific questions with no guarantee of ambiguity.

But, imho, it is hard to find fault with the wording. I finished the question above.

Mischek:

Away where ? Did the bid go higher than the ask?

Further away is when on the real account the Bid is 1.35600 and on the demo account as a result of setting limits and selecting them with market demo orders (ECN) the Bid is 1.35200.

Stankan works by the principle of using one price for the other one, I look at the third one, the fourth one seems to me. With such a mechanism having a big amount of trading robots working for "the common good", the demo market may be shifted.

Urain:
I'll find it, I just come in on impulse, I don't have time to sit on the forum for days.
It's here. And before Misha's post, my post is also an answer to you.

TheXpert:

I did. Here's the answer:

It doesn't matter . Go as accomplices) now they are being set up.

We need a new clean pamm with offers . Only THIS will close the question of the claimed many thousands of yearly returns on the real.

Is there really only one offer on that pamm for idiots with an entry of 1,000,000 quid ?

Mischek:

I was paying attention, but you weren't paying attention.

Do you want me to repeat it? Or can you find it?

By the way, it's not the first time you've been answered and then you say no one paid attention to my post.

Criticism accepted, I will pay more attention.

MetaDriver:
It's here. And before misha's my post, also an answer for you.

No credit, you are transferring from one account to another, think about it if 10 or 100 accounts working in one system (those sub-accounts of one system).

The demo market will shift at once. The market will be shifted by the time you get there.

Reason: