Why have subscriptions been banned on the grounds of "too high a yield" ? - page 2

MetaDriver:

I have published a password-protected archive with the source code of the trading robot (in mql4). The password will be released when the robot "reaches good results in the account" (wording in the comments to the archive). The archive can be found on the page linked to in the signal description.

Now this is interesting. It will even be interesting to look at the Pipser demo. As you know, in every joke...

1. what is this - giving a demo account for management? Who would want to do that? Why give it? Why take it?

2. Why was the demo account opened with a specific company? By itself from no one, or by agreement with the manager?

Point 1 - it is so. 2 is very tricky, it would be very useful to get an honest answer to it.

Integer:
Do you see the ref link? Have you ever seen one from him? Traded there? Why the stupid questions?

TheXpert:

Can you argue your position?

By a combination of information and my experience. But I don't think it's necessary to spread the word.

Yep, so famous that people are scouring the internet for comments and codes on this fellow.

That's not surprising. The traders' self-delusion, coupled with the author's lack of understanding and correct understatement, are doing their job.

One must have a truly irrational mindset to look at the profitability of 6,500% per day and then write "what is your proof (c)" and "people search the internet".

TheXpert:
Do you see the ref link? Have you ever seen one from him? Traded there? Why the stupid question?
It's not my question that's stupid, you don't know what it's about.

Renat:
From a combination of information and my experience. But I don't think it's necessary to expand on it.
Well yes, there was no point in asking. In this forum, your banhammer experience is an irrefutable argument.

Integer:

1. what is this - giving a demo account for management? Who would want to do that? Why give it? Why take it?

I have long been interested in following hrenfx's trading activity. As far as I know some other autotraders do too. I talked to him and got the opportunity to monitor my account via signals. Unfortunately he cannot do it himself because he is banned.
Dima, you ask with such a passion that I have to ask: And what is the purpose of your interest ...? :) // Just kidding.

2. Why was the demo account opened with that particular company? By itself from no one independently, or by agreement with the manager?

My manager (hrenfx) advised me to use them, I have examined the conditions and I have agreed. By the way, I have two accounts, not one. The second one will soon be opened with another company.

Point 1 - that's right... 2 - very tricky, it would be very useful to get an honest answer to it.

I haven't noticed anything tricky, or are you hinting at some kind of machinations? You'd better write it straight, because it sounded a bit strange.

TheXpert:
Well yes, there was no point in asking. In this forum, your banhammer experience is an irrefutable argument.

Your experience is not an argument, but mine is.

I recommend to clear your mind from delusions and begin to perceive the world more rationally. I gave a direction to start with - think about thousands of percent per day.

TheXpert:
Well yes, there was no point in asking. On this forum your banhammer experience is an irrefutable argument.
Do you really still believe in 6500% per day...

MetaDriver:
and what's your purpose? :)

Nothing personal, for the love of science. I've always been interested in the causes of unusual human behaviour.

Reason: