Withdrawal from webmoney - page 11

Alexander Puzanov:

A few working days after uploading the scans and filling in the form. As a proof of source of income you should probably provide a link to your profile - I did so. The card took 2 weeks to arrive by regular mail. There's a promotion on the card - minus 15 quid - if it hasn't already. BTW, the card has a contactless chip.

I don't need to worry about finding an exchanger with a good exchange rate and then I have to manually transfer the money to my account. I'm as sick of these procedures as I am of a biro. And if you don't need to deposit rubles somewhere, why withdraw your eP card at all? Pay with it with auto-conversion.
Tell me, do you really have an ePayments account or are you just generating nonsense at such a speed? Have you ever withdrawn money from your card? Have you ever converted it to your local currency? It seems that you haven't.

Anatoli Kazharski:

You only need to specify the limit per transaction. In my case, if I were to withdraw $2,000, for example, I would have to make ten $200 transactions and pay $2.5 for each. But for me even with this limitation the most profitable option isePayments. Waiting for the card too. )

The limit of $200 quid is on the ATM. You can withdraw 300 from Raiffeisen. In general, look for an ATM with a higher limit and you'll be happy.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Tell me, do you really have an ePayments account or are you just generating nonsense at this rate? Have you ever withdrawn money from your card? Have you ever converted it to your local currency? It seems as if you have never.

Why scare him off?

I never understood what he was talking about here:

Alexander Puzanov:

... As a source of income you should probably provide a link to your profile - I did. ...

Who can explain now?

Vasiliy Sokolov:
There is a $200 limit on an ATM. At the same Raiffeisen, you can withdraw 300. In general, look for an ATM with a higher limit and you will be happy.
I did not find it in my vicinity, but I am quite satisfied with this option after the wild withdrawal scheme via WebMoney. )

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Why scare him off?

Who can explain now?

It's from English Proof, which translates as "proof". Often used on the internet by today's youth. I think it's because there are fewer letters in "pruf" than in "proof".

It's like writing "OK" instead of "good". Economy, they'll soon forget Russian :)

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Why scare him off?

Who will explain now?

When you sign up for ePayments, they require you to specify the source of the funds to the card. For example, a freelancer has to specify a website and his working profile on it, from which he can receive money. For example, I wrote that I am seller of software products at MQL5.com and indicated the link to my product page. That is enough. I don't know how strict this requirement is and whether it is possible not to specify such information during registration, but I've got nothing to hide, so I have indicated everything as it is.

It seems that the word "pruf" is slang for approved (i.e. approved). It is the word used to mark an approved loan card at the bank, or in this case, a successful verification in the financial system (in my experience at the bank).

Vitalii Ananev:
It comes from English Proof, which means "proof".

Yes, that's more appropriate. Figured it out:)

Vitalii Ananev:
The word comes from Proof.

now it's clear.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

When you sign up for ePayments, you are asked to specify the source of the funds on the card. For example, a freelancer has to specify a website and his working profile, from which he can receive money. For example, I wrote that I am seller of software products at MQL5.com and indicated the link to my product page. That is enough. I don't know how strict this requirement is and whether it is possible not to specify such information during registration, but I've got nothing to hide, so I have indicated everything as it is.

It seems that the word "pruf" is slang for approved (i.e. approved). It is the word used to mark an approved loan card in a bank, or in this case a successful verification in the financial system (in my experience at the bank).

there you go, thanks.

Anatoli Kazharski:
Not in my vicinity, but I'm happy with that option after the wild withdrawal scheme via WebMoney. )
Oh, yeah. I still remember like a bad dream when the money got stuck for a week on withdrawal.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Yes, that's more appropriate. Got it:)

I myself became interested, what this word is, I used a search engine and found two variants of the word there.

The second option - in jewelry and numismatics "proof" is a way of minting coins, when the main surface of the coin is mirrored, but figure, stamped on it - matte. But it does not fit in with the context.

Vitalii Ananev:

The second option is that in jewellery and numismatics, "prruf" is a way of minting coins, in which the main surface of the coin is mirrored and the pattern stamped on it is matted.

The second option is that in jewellery and numismatics "proof" is a way of minting coins, when the main surface of the coin is mirrored, and the pattern stamped on it is matted. But this variant does not fit with the context of the message.

I think it's better to make it clear from the beginning.

What is the point of writing so that it is not clear what you are writing about - either you have too much mind, or you have problems with the vocabulary.

Reason: