What happened to USD? Who knows? - page 4

sanyooooook:
Will roll me back to zero less than 100 pips

Position price at 1.34 approximately? That's a long way off. Might have to leave it overnight. Sleep well. )))

P.S. By the way, the event is unique. Such an unexpected rapid movement on EUR/USD from year 2000 never happened exactly at this hour relative to the daily volatility. :)

tol64:

Position price at 1.34 approximately? That's a long way off. Might have to leave it overnight. Sleep well. )))

P.S. By the way, the event is unique. Such an unexpected rapid movement on EUR/USD from year 2000 never happened exactly at this hour relative to the daily volatility. :)

ZS: I was afraid of it so many times, I sleep now )

SZZY: 8 year on November 12, there too in the evening flew, here then I have made a profit purely occasionally (I started still)

All this because someone pressed the wrong button.... ))))))

sanyooooook:

ZS: I've been scared so many times, now I sleep peacefully )

That's fine then. ))

UZZY: 8 Year 12 November, there again in the evening flew, that's when I made a profit is purely by chance (started yet).

But there was already the height of the "wild ride". The daily volatility was off the scale. Now it is a very unexpected intraday situation for this hour. That is, even if we collect statistics and rely on it, we have to leave a significant margin for a move against the position. In other words, the market may close and reach the local maximum in a week or two. ))

Is there another push coming?

TheXpert:
Is there going to be another pushback or what?
No warning this time. ) At least there was important news. ))

Can you please tell me what it is that I have printed in my log during the eura rise?

2013.09.18 19:59:30 Expert stdlib EURUSD,M15: loaded successfully

I am using this inluder, is something wrong with it?

borilunad:

Can you please tell me what it is that I have printed in my log during the eura rise?

2013.09.18 19:59:30 Expert stdlib EURUSD,M15: loaded successfully

I am using this inluder, is something wrong with it?

loaded successfully - loaded successfully. So it works.

Kino:
loaded successfully - успешно загружен. То есть работает.

Thank you! I understood that, but why did it get loaded during this very movement, when the Expert Advisor urgently takes positions to Breakeven, frantically trawls them and closes them using TP! Why was it necessary to load the inclusionary in such a busy moment? There was no connection failure! And I do not disconnect at night, only on Friday night when the session is closed. Maybe some kind of error was called? It was such a mess!

borilunad:
Thank you! I understood that, but why did it get loaded during this very movement, when the Expert Advisor urgently takes positions to Breakeven, frantically trawls them and closes them using TP! Why was it necessary to load the inclusionary in such a busy moment? There was no connection failure! And I do not disconnect at night, only on Friday night when the session is closed. Maybe some kind of error was triggered by the call? It was such a mess!
Why are you tearing up my patterns?
♪ why do you break my stencil ♪
♪ and why do you show up drunk ♪
♪ in a sewing class ♪
Imp, 14.04.2012
Reason: