MT5 For those who care about speed. - page 11

i_logic:

More clarifying questions:

- What is the configuration of the computer?

- antivirus installed?

My configuration is a 2 core laptop that I've been using for the last 5 years. I have a powerful computer (6 cores) but I don't like to run it - it is noisy. Processor load on my laptop is about 3-5%. Memory 2 GB RAM and SSD drive - it is faster...Win 7.monitor 21 Ful HD

Disabled antivirus - slow down.

shelandr:

Configuration - I bought a 2-core laptop about 5 years ago. I have a powerful computer (6 cores) but I don't like to run it - it's noisy. On a notebook, the load on the processor is about 3-5%. Memory 2 GB RAM and SSD drive - it is faster...Win 7.monitor 21 Ful HD

Antivirus is switched off-it's slow.

1. Something wrong with OS or drivers.

2. Change the account type or the DC.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

Heroix:
Something's wrong with the indicators or advisers :) or my hands are not right.

TheXpert:
Something is wrong with the indicators or the EA :) or my hands are all wrong.

What has that got to do with it? Renat answered correctly - switch to MT5.

Synchronous trade commands can lead to this effect - you have to move away from them, that's all.

I do not know how they could make commands that wait for the server to respond... I think they were written by professionals ... and not amateurs.

In the network response may not come at all and the entire operating system will be waiting for completion?

I have spread these commands in my EA to the end of the program anyway...

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Типы торговых операций - Документация по MQL5

i_logic:
Well, in fact, change your brokerage account to one with an execution type other than Instant Executon
What do you advise about the internet provider? ADSL protocol will do? (Provider MGTS )

shelandr:
What's your advice on an internet service provider? ADSL protocol will do? (MGTS provider )

You get good advice here, but you're all about the man in Kiev. You're wooden... or a fat troll. Woe to our science, with such 'scientists'.

p.s. I myself have written two "bricks" in economics, so I know what I'm talking about.

p.p.s. Ignore this thread.

Heroix:

You are given sound advice here,

About your advice -1. You have something wrong with your operating system or drivers.

2. Changethe type of account or the DC.

This is self-evidently accepted...But I want to have good Internet, what is forbidden?

While I am connected to MGTS (Moscow Zelenograd) on ADSL and take doubts because they promise 5 mbits for nryem and 0.7 mbits for delivery ... -It seems to suck. Hrtya ping measurements give 6 ms. and speeds consistent with the claimed. Besides, we watch HD movies in live broadcast, and sometimes the speed is not enough (when I do not watch movies). I think that maybe a server should be built on the incoming node, because network devices are not gigabyte ones and who knows how Lan ports are configured.

What's the point of all this long-winded reasoning? Your problem is not with your ISP.

P.S. If you'll excuse me, I'm dropping out of the discussion.

i_logic:

What is all this long-winded reasoning about? Your problem is not with your ISP.

P.S. Pardon me, but I am dropping out of the discussion.

Thank you for your participation.

It's just that if I encounter a problem, it's a reason for me to pay attention to all the links in the chain.

I'm alien to the widespread approach, when one advises someone something like: put this or that command or code, and everything will work-I need to understand why this or that command is needed and what it does. I would rather deal with something I do not understand once and know how to do it than rely on someone's tip.

I'm at a different level now because I need to know WHAT's going on and why.

If I used to borrow other people's robots and study their instructions, now I have the opportunity to implement my own algorithms, not to be a monkey.

This is my position and I'm not trying to follow it. I respect the position of others - to each his own.

papaklass:

At this internet speed, do you need a protocol?

And what is your EA's speed? Can your EA cope with this channel speed?

I do not understand the question... Expert handles every tick. Ticks are usually 2-3 per minute, on price movement the frequency increases to about 200 per minute - or 4-5 per second (do not think that I did not translate correctly the minutes into seconds - there is another relationship). I'm working with Expert Advisor...more precisely, the computer can cope with the program for CPU load, I control visually, except for synchronous trading operations, which inevitably slow down the process and may block the flow of ticks.

The only thing I found out is that I shouldn't modify Stop Loss, it may hinder the process, and in general MT4 should not be used.

I have learned that the ping is measured by an expert at a different time, and I don't know which hosting is involved.

That is how we work.

I am more concerned about the opposite: can the channel cope with the work of the Expert Advisor?

I think if I increase channel bandwidth then maximum frequencies will also increase... I probably don't have time to receive all ticks...

Reason: