MT5 For those who care about speed. - page 17

i_logic:

Your last broker, A****i, which you said was slow, does not have Market Execution on MT4 either? Why are you so inattentive when reading the broker's website?

I've looked now - it's all confusing and I can't even find the execution type... It's hidden and packed... There's a site so sophisticated that you won't understand it in a week.

There are no asynchronous trades in MT4 anyway, so there's nothing to fiddle with.

shelandr:

I've looked at it now - it's all confusing and I can't even find the type of performance... It's hidden and packaged... There' s a site so sophisticated it would take me a week to figure it out.

I've sent you the link to the trading conditions page in your personal.

It is not in MT4:

I've already got the mt4 without asynchronous trading operations so there's nothing to fiddle with.

As far as I remember, that's not what you complained about earlier. Well, never mind, master is the boss. Never mind.

i_logic:

As I recall, that's not what you were complaining about earlier. Well, never mind, you're the boss. Never mind.

I agree, I missed that factor. But you told me and I took it into account. Thank you.

And in general much useful has sounded (at least for me) . If others have not learned anything, I am sincerely sorry.

shelandr:

I agree, that's a factor I missed. But it was suggested and I took it into account, so it was discussed for a reason. Thank you.

And in general much useful sounded (at least for me) . If others have not learned anything, I am sincerely sorry.

We are inquisitive too and are trying to get more out of it but you must be a Taurus :) I have a good sense of the qualities of this sign.

server:
We are inquisitive too, and also try to scoop more, but on the zodiac sign you must be Taurus :) I am in the good sense of the qualities of the sign

You guessed wrong, Lev.

As far as the speed hardware goes, I'm working on it. It really can be done very quickly... But I've been poking around and it's pretty much locked down too. The documentation on the devices is locked up... We've been put into lockdown... Everything used to be open, but today it's not. Even the circuit diagram of the circuit board is hard to find. Its operating algorithm, too. Deciphering its driver is not open source...

Operating systems also block non-standard devices. Certainly can be done but I have to switch to my operating system and choose or create a system to program microprocessor-based devices...Quite a lot of money you get.

Perhaps you can find something ready-made - but I do not want to start from scratch. This concerns not only the exchanges in general has become problematic to do something on your computer like control mechanisms or something else. Of course, there is an Arduino kit for that, but the speed is childish...

Everything serious is locked down... We've lost our electronics...

What lion?! Ggg.

Enough with the heresy already!

shelandr:

Even a circuit diagram of the mains board is problematic to find. So is the algorithm for its operation. Deciphering its driver is not easy either, there is no open source...

What do you complain to Solarflare NIC and OpenOnload kernel-bypass TCP solution? :D

One microsecond more, microsecond less, but if you're not working from the next rack with exchange servers, but are connected via an ordinary ISP as a physical person - all your efforts will be gone, as soon as your neighbours decide to download torrents for themselves.

OpenCL: From Naive Towards More Insightful Programming
OpenCL: From Naive Towards More Insightful Programming
  • Sceptic Philozoff
  • www.mql5.com
This article focuses on some optimization capabilities that open up when at least some consideration is given to the underlying hardware on which the OpenCL kernel is executed. The figures obtained are far from being ceiling values but even they suggest that having the existing resources available here and now (OpenCL API as implemented by the developers of the terminal does not allow to control some parameters important for optimization - particularly, the work group size), the performance gain over the host program execution is very substantial.

anonymous:

What's wrong with a Solarflare NIC and kernel-bypass TCP solution with the OpenOnload stack (yes, it's open source)? :D

Microsecond more, microsecond less, but if you are not working from the next rack with the exchange servers, but are connected via a regular ISP as a physical person - all your efforts will come to naught as soon as your neighbours decide to download torrents for themselves.

Good question...I'll try to give an appropriate answer.

1 I'm not talking about microseconds = milliseconds are enough too.

2 Maybe the suggested variant is not bad, but I am unfamiliar with it and it takes much effort to master and use, but I understand that we are speaking about its programming in MQL system... In my opinion, it is an upside-down ideology, when not MQL is included into standard programming tools, but looks for solutions for your own language - a very specific one, by the way.

But the main thing is not the point, there are plenty of very fast NICs after all.

The problem is that no matter how we program, the system structure remains the same.

The only way to gain is to change the configuration of the system. For example, processing of exchange signals can be done in a router, if we add a bit of processing software to its processor, and then the branch from router to the computer disappears at all, everything happens in the router.

And instead of a router can be a server and the processing takes place in the server. (continued)

shelandr:

Let's say the processing of exchange signals can be done in the router if you add a little processing program to its processor, and then the branch from the router to the computer completely disappears - everything happens in the router.

Strong, I wonder if it's all banter or really such ideas.)
Reason: