Electric train timetable - page 11

IvanIvanov:
Сейчас уже проще, раньше нужно было заострять внимание, что работали коды и на 5 и на 4, сейчас уже все автоматом универсально точам, :-) ну мне по крайней мере..

So it's for you... automatic... I'm not a programmer... I gave them an idea about"balance":

• coders can program free indicators and post their source code - for their advertising, but only in popular forum threads (like for everyone - the masses)
  • improved versions of the same publicly promoted indicators in the Market.

And it will be a business.

You know what democracy is (as they understand it)? It is a choice. I'm not a signal developer or programmer ... I have a choice - to use a free one, or to buy an improved version in the Market.

newdigital:

So it's for you... automatic... I'm not a programmer... I gave them an idea about"balance":

• coders can program free indicators and post their source code - for their advertising, but only in popular forum threads (like for everyone - the masses)

You know what democracy is (as they understand it)? It is a choice. I'm not a signal developer or programmer ... ... I have a choice - to use free, or to buy a better version in the Market.

:-) I always meet nice people, both among programmers and in other professions... For example, there's a very talented programmer, ready to program the algorithm for a new universe, looking for a trading system... very competent...

I have examined the balance theme several times on the forum and in my work, but I have not found any support.

I have touched the subject of balance several times on the forum and in my work, but I have not found any support. People do not believe that money lies under their feet, the world is round as you approach it and it approaches you, so greed is not the right quality for those who want money from the world....

IvanIvanov:

Oops, finally figured out what you're talking about, saw the analogy :-) ... periods ... levels....

Wish I could catch the train today.... maybe get off early, the market's pulsating, I think there's going to be a lot of action today....

You load all that I have described, make a Paramon indicator in the settings according to your trading hours (when you started, when you finished), set the colour in the settings according to your background (you have black).

And for those horizontal lines (they can be grey, or yellow, or blue, or red) - I will explain everything. Tomorrow. Because I've got 41 pages with this explanation in English mql5 :)

Very briefly - there is a support - resistance line (support - resistance lines). But it's not those lines which they talk about on TV (those lines are "static"). And our lines are dynamic. If an announcer of such a TV channel would apply our lines - they would change many times during the conversation. :) That's why it is called scalping. Not because of small number of pips in profit and small time of position holding. It is because of the small timeframe trading with dynamic s/r lines. There's a harsh theory there ... I'll explain tomorrow.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов - Документация по MQL5

newdigital:

You know what democracy is (as they understand it)? It is a choice. I'm not a signal developer or programmer ... I have a choice - to use free, or to buy an improved version in the Market.

Well it's not that bad for me either. One English-speaking moderator is French-speaking Belgian (remember my joke about the Belgians in Antalya? :) ) - I made me several versions of Expert Advisors (I've posted them all in the forum threads - with his permission, of course). Probably - improved versions will be in the Market (already promoted). And ours is waiting for something ... What are they waiting for? It's not clear ...

Anyway - see you tomorrow - I'm off home - to English mql5.

newdigital:

In short :

• download this indicator from KodaBasehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1434
  • download another indicator fromhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1642
  • put it in the indicator folder (e.g. C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\MQL5\Indicators )
  • download the template (attached to this post), put it in the template folder, for example - in C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5\Profiles\Templates
  • compile the indicators in MetaEditor, or just restart MetaTrader
  • Open any chart (I like to work with M1, M5 or M15)
  • right-click - templates - load templates - [select a template by name] and that's it.

This will give you a screenshot that you can use to study the system.

MetaTrader Trading Platform Screenshots

USDCHF, M5, 2013.04.11

MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

maksigen

USDCHF, M5, 2013.04.11, MetaQuotes Software Corp.

newdigital:

And you get a screenshot that you can use to study the system

Got it!

IvanIvanov:
I did it!

Do you seethe horizontal lines in the screenshot? These are the support and resistance lines. These are like s1, s2, r1 and r2. They are labelled hi1, hi2, low1 and low 2 in the indicator settings. The yellow ones are trend lines. The latest (dotted red and blue) are the latest support and resistance levels. Breaking through these lines is a breakout/breakdown. Hover your cursor over one of them and you will see BUY_STOP on blue and SELL_STOP on red. These are levels for placing pending orders.

Not all lines are always visible - it depends on the market and price (this is not a bug in the indicator). Just a level is not present at the moment.

These are not the levels you learn about on TV. They talk about the static levels, i.e. daily or weekly. That is, these static levels do not change as the speaker calls them.)

Our levels are dynamic. They change all the time and may change with every bar. That is why it is called scalping - you have to look at the monitor all the time and catch the moment when you can open pending orders.

• www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов - Документация по MQL5

If you right click on the chart and look at the Inddicator List you will see that there are two Maksigen indicators. Why two? They are multi timeframe. That is, one will set on the current (any of your) timeframe, and the other on M5. You can change the other one to M30 or H1 or H6, for example.

Here I have experimented with settings of these two Maksigen indicators

USDCHF, M30, 2013.04.11

H4

USDCHF, M30, 2013.04.11, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

USDCHF, M30, 2013.04.11

m30

USDCHF, M30, 2013.04.11, MetaQuotes Software Corp., MetaTrader 5, Demo

How are these lines drawn anyway? On which bars? It's about the indicator settings. And then we will briefly look at how to trade on all this.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования - Документация по MQL5
Reason: