What about withdrawals to Webmoney? - page 16

Mihail Matkovskij:

Even if I did. I withdrew almost all my earnings when I still had WebMoney, and now, I wanted to work on Freelance. But then I have the question, will I be able to withdraw the money I earn?

But you've never worked as a freelancer before)). And are you being set up by that crook who stole the $1.5k he was trying to steal from the Canadian?

You want to leak freelance work to him?

You'll end up getting banned for life!

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

such a page appears when there is no money to withdraw -- it means "1.5% + 1 euro" -- as soon as the balance is $2, for example -- then the page will be normal

I wondered why I am the only one with such a problem and even Service Desk does not respond. It turns out that it's all about the amount in the account. I had not got anything like this in PayPal, for example, while it was working. Thank you for your reply, I will know for the future.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

But you haven't worked as a freelancer before.) And are you being set up for sin by that crook who tried to steal $1.5k from the Canadian?

You want to leak freelance work to him?

You'll end up getting banned for life!

What scammer? I don't know what you're talking about.

If I'm not working on Freelance, then I don't have to work on it ever, or else I'll be "blocked for life"? :))) What is this nonsense?

And you have one job on Freelance. But I will not say that you helped a crook, as I do not know your customer...

Mihail Matkovskij:

What kind of crook? I don't know what you're talking about at all...

If I haven't worked in Freelance, it's like I should never do it, or else I'll get "blocked for life"? :))) What is this nonsense?

I've already had one -Roman Starinskij.

If you receive an offer from a scammer (and you get them, I'm sure), then do not contact. Word of advice.

Mihail Matkovskij:

What kind of crook? I don't know what you're talking about at all...

If I haven't worked in Freelance, it's like I should never do it, or else I'll get "blocked for life"? :))) What is this nonsense?

And you have one job on Freelance. But I won't say that you helped a crook because I don't know your client...

Yes, one. And I was chosen by accident.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

There has already been one -Roman Starinskij.

If you receive offers from a scammer (and I'm sure you do), don't get involved. Word of advice.

You are paranoid :)

Everyone has gone off-topic, it's been a long time since I've made a withdrawal from webmoney to a card either. Has anyone used it at all lately?

Pressident:
Everyone has gone off-topic, it's been a long time since I've made a withdrawal from webmoney to a card either. Has anyone used it at all lately?
Why not? I use it once every three days a week.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

If you have Privat24, make a virtual USD card there, it takes 2-3 seconds to make a payment. Then exchange it for hryvnia in a couple of minutes at the bank's exchange rate.

Small amounts of up to $30 is not profitable to withdraw, but more than 30 commission is less than through webmani.

Yes, it works and withdrawal is instant.
Apparently a virtual card is a VISA card, but there is no information about it in private24.

still itwould be desirable to withdraw to Mastercard, withdrawal to virtual card is bad because you need to translate it to another one.
ps It's a pity WebMoney is gone.

I have been waiting for CardPay for a long time!

Pavel Verveyko:

Yes, it works and withdrawal is instant.
Apparently virtual card is a VISA card, but no information in privat24 wrote about it(

as it is very desirable to withdraw with CardPay and Mastercard, virtual card is bad so that you need to translate it to another.
ps It's a pity WebMoney is gone.

I have been in need of CardPay for a long time!

Who needs webmoney in exchange for e-payments - write in person.

Reason: