I urgently need 2 robots. one is trending and the other is flat. - page 9

Snauper:
Have you forgotten about me? Or is it not working out?
Both forgot and failed, today I am taking my last exam at the university

lazarev-d-m:
And I forgot and didn't get it, I'm taking my last university exam today
I apologise for the annoyance, I didn't know. Break a leg!!!

Snauper:
Sorry for the intrusion, didn't know. Break a leg!

It's okay, if you promised, it has to be done.

Try it, I checked on my account it shows correctly, I checked on a few characters.

Files:

lazarev-d-m:

It's okay, if you promised, it has to be done.

Try it, checked on my account it shows correctly, checked on a few characters

Thank you! Just what I needed. I've redesigned it a bit for convenience. I will let people use it. Very handy in terms of information.

Only I could not add two items - definition of account type (real, demo, contest) and 1 lot deposit for the current symbol. As well as align in a column of data.

If you have time, add these positions. Thanks again!

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5
Files:
je4l.mq5  6 kb

Snauper:

Thank you! Just what you need. I've redesigned it a bit for convenience. Let people use it. It is very handy from an informative point of view.

Only I could not add two items - definition of account type (real, demo, contest) and 1 lot deposit for the current symbol. As well as align in a column of data.

The deposit for 1 lot is calculated with OrderCalcMargin or something like that, it's in my code that I sent you, used to determine the possible number of lots

Snauper:

Thank you! Just what you need. I've redesigned it a bit for convenience. Let people use it. It is very handy from an informative point of view.

Here is the code for the account type definition

ENUM_ACCOUNT_TRADE_MODE account_type=(ENUM_ACCOUNT_TRADE_MODE)AccountInfoInteger(ACCOUNT_TRADE_MODE);
//--- теперь превратим значение перечисления в понятный вид
   string trade_mode;
   switch(account_type)
     {
      case  ACCOUNT_TRADE_MODE_DEMO:
         trade_mode="demo";
         break;
      case  ACCOUNT_TRADE_MODE_CONTEST:
         trade_mode="конкурсный";
         break;
      default:
         trade_mode="реальный";
         break;
     }
    Print(trade_mode);

Found it in the documentation, surprised myself.

I think you can figure it out.

foim:
I have a lot of debts in my forex brokerage, so I have to trade with a lot of money. Thanks!
I have one robot that works this way and that way. Send me an email and I will give you the settings for your amount (for free) mandriksanek@mail.ru

sanek46207:
Keep one - which works this way and that way . Email and I'll give you settings for your amount (for free) mandriksanek@mail.ru
If it's free, can you post it on CodeBase?

foim:
We will try to write for several computers at once. each of them has several terminals with robots. the theme of choosing the robots themselves is relevant.
My robot has already obtained an MQL5 indicator in MT5 (in MQL5). There is already an indicator for MT5 (soon it will be available in CodeBase) that sees (visually and programmatically) all the market conditions. That is, it is possible to make an on/off switch.

newdigital:
Anyway, I don't know how it is with you, but the situation is slowly moving. There is already an indicator for MT5 (soon it will be available in CodeBase) that sees (visually and programmatically) all market conditions. That is, it is possible to make an on/off switch.

foim,

There is already in CodeBase -AbsoluteStrength indicator. In English mql5 I have a branch there about how to determine market conditions using it (with examples of real trading - determining market conditions on H4/D1, and trading on selected pairs and selected directions on M1). So, if you are going to do a switcher - there is an indicator for determining flat and trend, etc.

Reason: