Norm? - page 24

I have an acquaintance who is the director of a brokerage house. He says, "Give me some smart signals and I'll get you rich.

St.Vitaliy:
I have an acquaintance who is the director of a brokerage house. He says, "Give me some good signals and I'll get you rich.
So what is the problem? Give him your signals, let him make money on top of what you already have (if you have it). ))

papaklass:
And who prevents you from using trading logic in DLL? After that, let them download and break it. :)

Is it fundamentally harder to decompile a DLL? I'm really interested in security issuesof trading algorithms.

IgorM:

stop making things up, no one is downloading anything - can you confirm it? it's not that hard to disrupt expert logic in a legal way

What do you mean? Please explain what I mean by "legitimate" and "dislodge". If you have an Expert Advisor with specified parameters that shows profit when tested correctly , how can it violate internal algorithms by itself when decompiling it? Or do you mean changing trading logic depending on system time, key, connection with licence server, etc. So in my opinion, such nastiness is child's play for a professional cracker. From my experience with serious programmers, it follows that any software can be decompiled and restore the algorithm, if it is justified. It is possible to protect yourself only by working out valuable logic in a place inaccessible to the cracker.

In my opinion it is not reasonable to sell profitable robot, it makes sense to sell signals package at a price around the profit from the deposit of >=50K$ a month, that is a subscription from 5K a month. But only if there are real account stats for at least one year.

EvMir: What do you mean? Please explain what you mean by "legitimate" and "knock down".

What makes you think that your code has more value than the fear of infringement of your personal property, life - I mean your PC. Why mess with you and steal your expert from the terminal, but what if you are a sensible user who does not do all sorts of nonsense on a work computer, and put loggers / traffic analyzers, etc. protection and always know what is happening to his PC - it is not as difficult as it seems. Hacking and stealing information from your computer is expensive - you could really get thrown in jail if you get caught

legally knocked down - that's part of the real trading conditions of clause. 4.8. https://championship. mql5.com/2012/ru/rules , and in addition to your programmers - are you discussing with them how the EA will behave during synchronization of history with the server?

Правила Чемпионата Automated Trading Championship 2012
  • championship.mql5.com
Правила Чемпионата Automated Trading Championship 2012

Don't engage in conspiracy theories, please.

IgorM:

What makes you think that your code has more value than the fear of infringement of your personal property, life - I mean your PC. Why mess with you and steal your expert from the terminal, but what if you are a sensible user who does not do all sorts of nonsense on a work computer, and put loggers / traffic analyzers, etc. protection and always know what is happening to his PC - it is not as difficult as it seems. Hacking and stealing information from your computer is expensive - you could really get thrown in jail if you get caught

legally knocked down - that's part of the real trading conditions of clause. I would like to ask you again about your programmers - do you discuss with them how the EA will behave during synchronization of history with the server?

I am interested only theoretically, I have not decided anything yet and I am not afraid of it.

about loggers and responsibility for theft, do not be ridiculous:)

"My programmers write game engines for outsourcing in C++, they do not know specifics of hacking and security of MQL5 programs, so the information about "everything can be broken" may be unreliable.

I don't understand what you mean about some real trading conditions. I don't understand what you mean. At the Championship, trading was not with real money and with rules, it's like comparing boxing training in the gym to the fight with armed robbers in a dark alley

i'm interested in the possibility of 100% guarantee of protection of the TS algorithm from hacking, 99.999% is not good enough, if there is no such guarantee, or even a single genius in the world that can hack it, it's better to sell signals rather than an expert, that's my opinion on the Grail, if not the Grail, of course you can give away on the ball, sell for a symbolic price, etc.

In the context of this thread, are you absolutely 100% sure that the product demo version containing TS algorithm can't be decompiled and restored by anyone in the world? If yes, no more questions, if it is possible, I don't understand the reason for your objection.

EvMir:

I am interested in the possibility of a 100% guarantee of protection of the TS algorithm from hacking, 99.999% does not fit, if there is no such guarantee, or even a single genius in the world who can hack, it is better to sell signals rather than an expert, this is my opinion about the Grail, if not the Grail then of course you can give away on the ball, sell for a symbolic price and so on.

I don't know why you feel sorry for "sharing" with a genius? Although, if he is a genius, he may write his own Grail. Or are you worried that the genius suddenly turns out to be Robin Hood and your grail will be sold? )))

tol64:
Why should you feel sorry for a genius to "share" with him? Although if he is a genius, he can write his own Grail. Or do you worry that a genius suddenly appears to be Robin Hood and your Grail will be sold? )))
More likely to charge large sums and adapt the market to this kind of inefficiency

EvMir: I don't understand what you mean about the actual trading conditions. The Championship was not trading with real money and the rules, it's like comparing a boxing training in the gym and a fight with armed robbers in a dark alley.

Well, if you do not understand, then you do not need it yet.

Your question about 100% security I am not competent to guarantee anything, but my opinion, it is easier to establish (or prevent) the theft from the PC, than to deal with the development of quality protection - no code, no subject of hacking

Sorry, I don't see the point of the discussion in this thread, the topicstarter is busy with something else - he has a problem with GMT at this stage :)

IgorM:

Well, if you do not understand, then you do not need it yet.

Your question about 100% security I am not competent to guarantee anything, but my opinion, it is easier to establish (or prevent) the theft from the PC, than to deal with the development of quality protection - no code, no subject of hacking

Sorry, I don't see the point of the discussion in this thread, the topicstarter is busy with something else - he has a problem with GMT at this stage :)

In the real time trade there is no problem with GMT. And there is no problem at all. You are imagining things.
Reason: