Norm? - page 22

Speaking of software protection... In fact, any developer is able to write software that cannot be broken. I'm sure that piracy in any commercial software is just a necessary part for successful sales and promotion in the market.

lordlev:

there are always risks. so you can go and lock yourself in a bunker afraid of everything and anything.

speaking of software protection... I'm sure the share of piracy in your game is very low. I'm sure that the share of piracy in any commercial software is just a necessary part for successful sales and promotion in the market.

The risk of decompilation? that's right... What about the risks with a bookmaker, i.e. broker)))) Ok let's leave it at that.

There is no such thing as unbreakable software.

Did I get it right that there is no possibility to test on your date in MT5? I got excited with comparative tests in this article, especially with my favourite Ami:12626 ms and MQL5 has234...

ksbr:

The risk of decompilation? That's right... What about the risks with the bookmaker i.e. broker)))) Okay let's leave it at that.

Did I get it right that there is no possibility to test it on my date in MT5? I got excited with comparative tests in this article, especially with my favourite Ami:12626 ms and MQL5 has234...

There is no unbreakable software? What about Diablo 3? There are allegedly broken ones on the net. But how? Pirates wrote an emulator of NPS logic and tried to cross with the game. In the end it works all crooked and askew, but it works. Would you call that a hack? No. It's not a hack, it's some kind of crazy attempt to cross their hacker stuff with the license. It's like putting a penny wheel on a Formula 1. It'll run. But how? That's the whole point.

That's it... Even if we assume there was a grail, when it is decompiled, and there is no doubt about it, and 7-8 digit sums are loaded, the market adapts to it like an organism to a virus in half a year maximum.

That's the only way eccentricity in trading usually ends.

lordlev:
and it seems to be... once I was shown internal broker quotations for EURUSD. I almost fell off my chair. Traders there created their own synthetic pair and called it EURUSD.
Try to replace the EURUSD symbol used in the EA with an input string so you won't have any problems when running it on other pairs
I just realized why my EA is not working on Robo, it just needs an input string symbol="EURUSD"; ))))

ksbr:

The risk of decompilation? That's right... What about the risks with the bookmaker i.e. broker)))) Okay let's leave it at that.

Did I get it right that there is no possibility to test it on my date in MT5? I got excited with comparative tests in this article, especially with my favourite Ami:12626 ms and MQL5 has234...

By the way, about decompiling, I wonder if MQ had programmers who created the compiler, then surely there is a toolkit for decompiling)), so what is the essence of Market ;D

AntFX:

A million-ruble tester's grail with no real-time monitoring? The lunacy was getting worse.

By the way, on whose quotes do I need to test to get such a great result? MT5, downloadable from the MQ website, offers to connect to NordFX. Is it their quotes that I need to test? I don't think so, because Alpari's quotes do not do it justice. And why not make the MMT shift parameter in the test version? It's like a child's garden, isn't it?

So he is offering to calculate Expert Advisors for 30k rubles only, so buy and calculate that Expert Advisor =D

lordlev:
By the way, there is also a method of calculating the effectiveness of the EA ... If anyone needs it, I can sell the code for OnTester through the marketplace - price $1000

lazarev-d-m:
By the way about decompiling, I wonder if MQ has programmers who created the compiler, then surely there is a toolkit for decompiling)), so what is the essence of marketplace ;D
By your logic it turns out that mycrosite has a decompiler for our trading platform? MAMA!

lazarev-d-m: By the way about decompiling, I wonder if MQ has programmers who created the compiler, surely there is a toolkit for decompiling)), so that's the essence of the market ;D

Well, yes, MQ has nothing but thoughts to decompile another grail. And not just to decompile, but also to understand the logic. That's a huge team of intellectuals...

You're digging too shallow.

lordlev:
First sign of news from the front: today I found out that my real MT4 account miraculously got rid of the Expert Advisor without any logging. If this happens again, I will have to leave this broker and open another account with a more reliable company.

you're not a "copenhagenarian" at all... - google requotes, google spikes and spreads, sync history with the server, etc. ....

and to manage your terminal or your operating system - think about it, who needs it when there are so many tools available to brokers, and all these tools are not necessarily machinations of a broker - this is how the market has always worked

You should not listen to the advice of others, I have told you - you are at the beginning and have no idea how much you need to go to understand where there is profit in the market and where the chance, but you do not want to read, do not use the search and shout about machinations of brokerage companies or as an alternative - blame the freemasons ))))).

SZS: knock to broker support, and before you knock in a computer search for folders terminal with logs - more in half cases faults on your party

Reason: