Servicedesk: laziness, autism or unwillingness to admit mistakes? Supplementing the charts with non-native candles. - page 20

Raised the question a year ago What about the history of NZDUSD until 2009? Waited hoping and believing....

Bad and inconvenient for programmers, "I don't understand" what from the TA side for traders, how multitool analysis works with such "complexities", I'm afraid to even think..... I see one option within the framework of the existing concept of working with the history in MQ5:

Gentlemen developers, what do you do with ticks? Why not do the same with lesser TFs? The only good thing would be to somehow distinguish the recovered data from the historical data.

Well in general I wonder how the calendar spread on rts9.12 and rts12.12 could be tested? today, just to gather statistics.

and Renat has again 'missed' the function question...

FiftyStars: and Renat again "missed" the question on functions...

Don't rush things - a year ago the issue of the topic of the topic was raised, and I had already suggested that the developers should correct the brokers' history, up to and including a visit by metaquote representatives with floppy disks... But nothing has changed, and now you see how peacefully it was resolved - they promised to put brokers in order on their own, well, maybe in a year they will give the user access to history data files, let's wait

SZZ: I did not expect anything constructive from the developers. I have long noticed that if the 2-3 pages of the thread developers have not promised anything, then no matter how much you discuss nothing will change.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Информация об исторических данных по инструменту
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Информация об исторических данных по инструменту
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Информация об исторических данных по инструменту - Документация по MQL5

IgorM: Maybe in a year they will give access to the historical data files to the user, we will wait

I wouldn't count on it...

Although why should they have taken on the problem and hassle of preparing historical data in the first place?

papaklass:
:) You're doing your "FAS" thing,you'll get the sugar tomorrow!

I'll wait for tomorrow.

Don't wait for the answer to the question?

It's all down to rancour, pissing each other off... And MQs are only too happy about that.

They gave a sweet candy in the form of a "promise" of passive paging of history from brokers, and everyone was slobbering all over themselves with rose-coloured drool. And the fact that this pumping of the history will not be enforced, and even if it were, it would not solve the problem, nobody cares. Everyone is looking for an opportunity to poke fun at their interlocutor.

Renat:
Don't turn this around.

We are responsible only and only for our MetaQuotes-Demo server history and we are right to upload diaries on 1971-1999 history.

Renat, you are the only arrow in this thread.

No one said anything about the history of quotes on the MQ server.

The problem has been voiced clearly, clearly, unequivocally, and repeatedly. If you refuse to see it, have the courage to admit it.

Well, or, forget about banning me, the forum is yours.

As for the "a year ago you still heard, but now you haven't heard at all" sentiment - noticed more than once and by more than one contributor.

But I don't think MQ cares either, they will "buy" themselves an army of beta testers for 2 bonus dollars and 2 cents per post. There will be nowhere to go from bug reports.

So, will I hear anything about the functions? Renat?

FiftyStars:
So, will I hear anything about the functions? Renat?
No.
Reason: