Pure maths, physics, logic (braingames.ru): non-trade-related brain games - page 229

Yuri Evseenkov:

C Thank you. About simplicity, one question came to mind for the strong Druze team. I answered it right away because I've encountered such tricky institutions.

Question.

WHY IN SOME ORGANISATIONS THE LUNCH BREAK IS 48 MINUTES. EXACTLY 48 MINUTES. WHY?

D The question is why in some institutions the lunch break lasts 48 minutes. 48 MINUTES. WHY?

Answer. The timetable for these organizations is as follows.

Monday - Thursday 9.00 - 18.00 lunch 12.00 - 12.48

Friday 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Lunch 12 noon-12:48 p.m.

There are 12 minutes overtime every day and they leave an hour earlier on Friday.

For some reason it is Friday that other equally cunning organisations make it unavailable to visitors. They write Friday as "paperwork" or "inspector's day".

revive the branch ))))

-----

there is an arbitrary array of numbers (1, 5, 2, 13, 25, 8, 7, 3)

You should find such a sample of numbers, that its sum is closest to the required number S.

For example for S=10, there are samples of (2, 8) (1, 2, 7) (7, 3)

o_O:

revive the branch ))))

-----

there is an arbitrary array of numbers (1, 5, 2, 13, 25, 8, 7, 3)

You should find such a sample of numbers, that its sum is closest to the required number S.

For example for S=10, there are samples of (2, 8) (1, 2, 7) (7, 3)

In fact, if I understand correctly, this is a special case of the "knapsack problem" where volume = value?
Задача о ранце — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Задача о ранце (или задача о рюкзаке) — одна из NP-трудных задач комбинаторной оптимизации. Своё название получила от максимизационной задачи укладки как можно большего числа ценных вещей в рюкзак при условии, что вместимость рюкзака ограничена. С различными вариациями задачи о ранце можно столкнуться в экономике, прикладной математике...

close, but there are not two parameters in the subject, only one.

it turns out that the weight is taken by everyone is the same.

but I think a satchel with two characteristics is more complicated than just an array of numbers.

Reason: