Pure maths, physics, logic (braingames.ru): non-trade-related brain games - page 207

avtomat:

This is the trajectory ---> X=X(t)

We need the solution that describes the force that causes a given point to move along the available trajectory.

The same trajectory can be traveled by car, walked on foot or crawled through. It is also possible to stop. The trajectory does not change from that. You're confusing the terms a bit :)

If you don't want to be detailed, fine. The solution in general terms for a unit mass is the second derivative of the radius vector over time. In this case, consider that from the price...

MigVRN:

You can drive, walk or crawl along the same path. It is also possible to stop. The trajectory does not change from that. You're confusing the terms a bit :)

If you don't want to be detailed, fine. The solution in general terms for a unit mass is the second derivative of the radius vector over time. In this case, think of it as the price...

That's what I'm saying... There's not enough data, in particular there's no data on the velocity at each of the points.

By the way, if you take a trajectory with breaks, then at the turning points acceleration tends to infinity and hence force also tends to infinity...

hee-hee

MigVRN:

You can drive, walk or crawl along the same path. It is also possible to stop. The trajectory does not change from that. You're confusing the terms a bit :)

If you don't want to be detailed, fine. The solution in general terms for a unit mass is the second derivative of the radius vector over time. In this case, consider that from the price...

TRACTORY

ТРАЕКТОРИЯ
  • translate.academic.ru
ТРАЕКТОРИЯ — (от ср. век. лат. trajectorius относящийся к перемещению) линия, которую описывает точка при своем движении. Если траектория прямая линия, то движение называется прямолинейным, в противном случае криволинейным …   Траектория — I Траектория (от позднелат. trajectorius относящийся к перемещению) непрерывная линия, которую...

joo:

That's what I'm saying... There's not enough data, in particular there's no data on velocity at each of the points.

By the way, if you take a trajectory with kinks, the acceleration tends to infinity at the pivot points, so the force tends to infinity as well...

hee-hee

You can go on and on, if it helps to solve the problem.

But to get around these "horrors of infinity" at "scary points with kinks" there is a very simple way, --- called filtering.

avtomat:

You can go on and on, as long as it helps to solve the problem.

But to get around these "horrors of infinity" in "scary points with kinks" there is a very simple way, --- called filtering.

No, no, I'm not gloating.

If a body moves along a trajectory described by a price series, it (the body) will be torn apart or something even worse may happen to the body.

Then you should find out what is the velocity V(n) at each point of the trajectory, and then you can calculate the derivative at the point to find the acceleration:

F(n)=m*a(n)

joo:

No, I'm not gloating.

If the body moves along the trajectory described by the price series, it (the body) will be torn apart or something even worse might happen to the body.

Then you should find out the velocity V(n) at each point of the trajectory, and then you may calculate the derivative at the point to find the acceleration:

F(n)=m*a(n)

And what is the answer?

Recall :

But to get away from confusing quotes, we can do without them, and formulate the problem differently :

Everyone knows Newton's laws. Suppose that we know the trajectory of motion of a body of massm=1.

Determine the force acting on this body.

avtomat:

What is the answer?

Let me remind you:

But to get away from confusing quotes, we can do without them, and formulate the problem differently :

Everyone knows Newton's laws. Suppose that we know the trajectory of motion of a body of massm=1.

From your own reference, it is the line described by the point as it moves.

The price changes in time. Only the price changes. There is no second coordinate. If you take a ruler, put it horizontally in front of you and imagine that the scale of the ruler is the price value, it immediately becomes clear that there can be no "curvature". We can crawl the price right or left along the ruler. The trajectory in this case is a straight line.

The condition in your case sounds like this - You have a piece of straight line - find me this and that...

At the same time, if there is a GRAPHIC of the price-time relationship, you can determine - what you are asking for.

Away from the quotes - how many coordinates does your body have? 1 or 2? Time is not a coordinate.

MigVRN:

From your link, it is the line a point describes as it moves.

The price changes over time. Only the price changes. There is no second coordinate. If you take a ruler, put it horizontally in front of you and imagine that the scale of the ruler is the price value, it immediately becomes clear that there can be no "curvature". We can crawl the price right or left along the ruler. The trajectory in this case is a straight line.

The condition in your case sounds like this - You have a piece of straight line - find me this and that...

At the same time, if there is a GRAPHIC of the price-time relationship, you can determine what - what you are asking for.

Away from the quotes - how many coordinates does your body have? 1 or 2? Time is not a coordinate.

To get away from confusing quotes, you can do without them and formulate the problem differently:

joo:

If you analyse the change in coordinates of the ball when playing ping-pong along the table, you get just the second picture.

The dots are the moments of impact on the ball.

avtomat:

To get away from confusing quotes, you can do without them, and phrase the problem differently:

How many coordinates does the body have? I move in three dimensional space, the mouse on the monitor screen in 2. And the body?
Reason: