Алексей Тарабанов:
Which one is yours, I wonder?
There isn't one.

Комбинатор:
There is no such thing.

Not yet, or there isn't and won't be?

Комбинатор:

sqrt(2gh), not serious.

This is not a free-falling body. The driving force is tangentially directed. At the initial point of motion, the body has a force of 0. Only at the end of the trajectory does the full force of gravity act on the body. The force applied to the body varies with the angle. We have to make a diphour and solve it. I don't know what the final result will be, but don't be in a hurry for an answer.

I'm worried about where everyone has gone. We should talk more often...

Dmitry Fedoseev:
This is not a free-falling body. The driving force is tangentially directed. At the starting point of the movement, the body is subjected to a force of 0. Only at the end of the trajectory does the full force of gravity act on the body. The force applied to the body varies with the angle. We have to make a diphour and solve it. I don't know what the final result will be, but don't be in a hurry for an answer.
We don't need a diffraction. If we dance from the initial energy and linearity of the velocity from the column height. An integral like mgH/2=integral(m/H *v(h)^2/2*dh). It goes something like this. Since the velocity is linear with the height, it is not difficult to solve. And v(h)=kh.

Isn't m/H *v(h)^2/2*dh a difur? All in all, your knowledge of termechanics is not impressive. Sorry about that.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Isn't m/H *v(h)^2/2*dh a difur? All in all, your knowledge of termechanics is not impressive. Sorry about that.
I wasn't trying to impress you.) I understand you can't do that either.)

And another thing... True adepts of termechanics even when solving the problem of a free falling body make up a difur. There is no such thing as a term theory without difurbs.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
I wasn't trying to impress you.)

Yes? But still, someone is very impressive:

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Well, it's nothing. Centre of mass in the middle. Energy is mgh/2. moving on arc of circle. But I am too lazy to calculate).
Reason: