Emergency at the MICEX RTS. A frenzied trading robot

GODZILLA:

A big blow to autotrading. I'm not saying all robots are bad, but it happens.

the market is changing...robots are concerned, trying to learn :) .

try metatreider 5 - no failures !?

I strongly suspect that the robot was purchased and not written personally... Usually, when you do it for yourself, especially for such an important market, you check and recheck the code several times.

Although... banks or investment companies were most likely operating with such an amount of money, I doubt it was a private person.

Some coders are going to get their asses kicked.

They have robots there that make you want to cry over their technical implementation.

Most are on crutches through intermediate nodes, with minimal checks on results. The MT5 ecosystem is like the moon to them.

Maybe the terms of trade have changed. Handlers don't care, but the programme shits itself. Like a rollover or something

Renat:
They have robots out there that make you want to cry over their technical implementation.

Most are on crutches through intermediate nodes, with minimal checks on results. The MT5 ecosystem is like the moon to them.
I have recently downloaded their QUIK terminal, played with it for 5 minutes and then I couldn't stand it and deleted it. Now I can't talk about it without using inappropriate terminology. I think it's something to put a stock exchange terminal on Visual Basic.

Why guess. Let's wait for the information from the source. Maybe it was a combination of MT4 + Quik, and the developer was someone from MQL5.com, God rest his soul.

sumkin75:
Maybe the terms of trade have changed. Handlers don't care, but the program shits itself. Like a rollover or something like that.

No, it's just that the variable is uninitialised, or not zeroed.

Renat correctly said there is no execution control.

I have understood this situation in MQL, the entire control is created by indirect events.

So we wait for OnTrade with parameters.

Reason: