is there something wrong with the service? - page 7

FAQ:

and got: No financial transactions allowed.

I had the same problem. They fixed it in 10 minutes.

FAQ:

Yes, here is the first question:

I have a western client who I did a job for, but I could not get the reward because of money transfer problems in US->Ukraine. I have done it through the service work, the speed of wiring the order is explained by the fact that the advisor for him was ready a long time ago, and tested by him.

And got : Financial transactions banned

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/4044

Is the IP of the american shuffle a fake american? In general, it is time to introduce a commission, then what difference does it make what is done through the service, even if you sell cakes.

sergeev:
Write to the admin, I had the same thing. It was fixed in 10 minutes.
Who to?

Urain:

Does the American's IP have an American shuffle? It looks like a fake, maybe because of that. In general, it's time to introduce a commission, then what difference does it make what you spend through the service, even if you sell pies.

Everything is in order there, everything is clean.

FAQ:
Which one?

Rashid for example :)

You can even in the working moments.

wrote

Urain:

Does the American's IP have an American shuffle? It looks like a fake, maybe because of that. In general, it is time to introduce a commission, then what difference does it make what is spent through the service, even if you sell cakes.

I'm all for commission. and for arbitration, and for clear data transfer.

If everything goes smoothly, all the other imported services will be ruined, and I'm so adverse that all the customers will move here.

Renat:

It's our mistake.

We'll fix it Monday morning.

I'm getting a 500 error when I try to submit a request for execution.

What's the mistake again?

When will it work?

We overdid it, I'm sorry. We'll fix it on Monday.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

500 error when adding an application to the job has been corrected.

Reason: