Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 634

-Aleks-:
Maybe not everybody's, but you suggested a specific one. I trade with pending orders and what happens there when you open from the market doesn't matter.
So this particular one has 2 types of cent accounts. Fixed-sped and floating. And these accounts have currencies with zero spread and commission.

Alexey Viktorov:
So this particular one has two types of cent accounts. Fixed spreads and floating spreads. At the same time, these accounts have currencies with zero spread and commission.
I am interested in fx accounts where lot starts from 0.01. I also have a zero spread on some tickets, but there is also a commission.

-Aleks-:
I am interested in fx, the lot starts from 0.01. And there is a zero spread on some tickets, but there is a commission, but I haven't seen a zero spread and no commission.

This is where it all started. That's exactly what you should do in your brokerage company and invite us to trade there.

That's it, I'm leaving. Good luck in your search ...

Hello.

I have stopped opening orders on my MT-5 smartphone - it says - GENERAL ERROR - where can I go?

sergey966121:

Hello.

I have stopped opening orders on my MT-5 smartphone - it says - GENERAL ERROR - where can I go?

On what server does this happen? If it is on MetaQuotes-Demo, you cannot open or close orders on it.

sergey966121:

Hello.

The Metakvots server is unavailable. Please wait.

Hello!
Has anyone come across a script or something that looks for holes in the story?

Leo59:
Hello!
Has anyone come across a script or something that looks for holes in history?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1407

Графики без "дыр"
Графики без "дыр"
  • //www.mql5.com/ru/users/komposter1">
  • www.mql5.com
Статья посвящена реализации графиков без пропущенных баров.

Thank you, Andrey!
Regards, Leonid.

Gentlemen!

How can I know if the market is closed or not during initialization of an MQL4 Expert Advisor? (what command?)

Reason: