Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 314

korrrida9:
Hello, I'm new here today, just registered and do not know anything about forex, tell me how quickly you can learn to earn without significant losses, ie stay in profit? Who is long came to his "wealth" if I may say so) Thanks in advance!
Do not discourage a man! Let him at least look at, read, what's up ... And then attacked)

The same password as for your account from this website.

Oh yes, it's just that I entered the wrong password.

exorcist:
I've tried it and it doesn't work, or it's a glitch in my software.
So you make a mistake when entering: or you put a space, or you type with pressed "Caps" key or the keyboard layout is wrong.

Question for a beginner. I have a prognostic curve in the form of a file. How to make this curve be visible in the quote window.

The file may be preliminary arranged in the required manner and displayed with the proper time period.

So the question is.

How do I insert such a curve in the quote window in MT4, or in the indicator window (which is less convenient)?

What to read or look at. Or maybe there is a code?

Thank you!!!

VGG:

Question for a beginner. I have a prognostic curve as a file. How to make this curve be visible in the quote window.

The file may be preliminary arranged in the required manner and displayed with the proper time period.

So the question is.

How do I insert such a curve in the quote window in MT4, or in the indicator window (which is less convenient)?

What to read or look at. Or maybe there is a code?

Thank you!!!

To make an indicator that will take data from a file and display it in the price chart window. There is no way to just insert the file itself into the window.

Dima_S:
How to create an indicator that will take data from a file and display it in the price chart window? There is no way to simply insert the file into the window.

Is it possible to see any sample where there is a sampling from the file?

And another question. How can I make this curve be seen earlier than the quote, for example by 2 hours? I.e. to shift the quote to the left?

Thank you!!

VGG:

Is it possible to see some kind of sample where there is a sample from the file?

I don't know. Maybe you can somewhere. Try a search.

VGG:

Is it possible to see any sample that has a sample from a file?

And another question. How can I make this curve be seen before the quote, for example by 2 hours? I.e. to shift the quote to the left?

Thank you!!

Two options - use a special parameter in the indicator to shift the buffer (shifter) or write the indicator data itself into the desired time limits and fill in the unfilled elements on the right with empty values.

Lambard-3570:
Hello! what kind of vendor is this suspicious ... with billions of dollars in deposits and a broker
...the vendor he works for, is it a real trader or an advisor?
Now the moderator will come and give you a ban for advertising ...) Actually, maybe it's a hedge fund... Chinese. Copying would be hard... delays are fierce...

Hello, I have a question: I need an EA on mql5 to visually display the data calculated by it on a chart as a line. i.e. the EA returns the predicted price value for each bar. how to implement this exactly from the EA. Thanks in advance for the help.

p.s. The data (prices) calculated by the EA is stored in an array.

Reason: