Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 616

Good afternoon. Help me out here. I can't send Push notifications to my phone. It works from the terminal on my home computer, but not via VPS server. It says:
2016.09.05 11:28:30.339 Notifications: 'Test message from '********** ******', 'Alpari Limited' sent to '********'
2016.09.05 11:28:30.339 Notifications: failed read data (notify.mql5.com:443 failed)
2016.09.05 11:28:30.339 Notifications: failed send request (notify.mql5.com:443 failed)
2016.09.05 11:19:41.717 MQL5.community: authorization failed

Where may be the problem, in terminal settings or in VPS server?

sergserg2014:
Good afternoon. Help me out here. I can't send Push notifications to my phone. It works from the terminal on my home computer, but not via VPS server. It says:
2016.09.05 11:28:30.339 Notifications: 'Test message from '********** ******', 'Alpari Limited' sent to '********'
2016.09.05 11:28:30.339 Notifications: failed read data (notify.mql5.com:443 failed)
2016.09.05 11:28:30.339 Notifications: failed send request (notify.mql5.com:443 failed)

Where may be the problem, in terminal settings or in VPS server?

The line

Reports an inability to authorize in MQL5.community. Here:

• Either the "Community" tab is not filled in the terminal
  • Or ports on the server are closed.

Karputov Vladimir:

The line

reports an inability to log in to MQL5.community. Here:

• either the "Community" tab is not filled in the terminal
  • or ports on the server are closed.

The "Community" tab is filled (as well as in the terminal on my home PC, everything works from there)

So I have to contact VPS support or look for another server.

Thank you.

sergserg2014:

Community tab is full (same as on the terminal on the home computer, everything works from there)

So I'll have to contact VPS support or look for another server.

Thank you.

Why would you need to search for one?Virtual Hosting is already built into the terminalfor 24/7 operation!

Karputov Vladimir:
Why bother looking?Virtual Hosting is already built into the terminalfor 24/7 operation!
I was advised to use a VPS in the beginning, tried it out, seems to be fine, so far I've been using it. Not so long ago I decided to try push notifications, which turned out to be very handy, but on VPS for some reason it does not work. I will contact support, if it does not help, then I will look for other options, perhaps shared hosting.

Alexey Viktorov:

I haven't done this yet because I don't need to, but can't the OnTrade and OnTradeTransaction events track the closing of a position at the take?

Yes, it makes sense! Thank you! I would like to find a code example somewhere! )

Interested in the simplest way to write above the bar

Purpose : to write the value of Open Interest as a percentage on the bar close

which function can be used to attach the caption to the price close and to the candlestick's high

Alexander Antoshkin:

Interested in the simplest way to write above the bar

Purpose : to write the value of Open Interest as a percentage on the bar close

which function can be used to attach the caption to the price close and to the candlestick's high

Try this one:

//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
   void SetArrowText(long chart_id, string name, color text_color, string text, int sub_window, 
                     ENUM_ANCHOR_POINT text_anchor, datetime text_time, double text_price, string font="Arial", int font_size=5, 
                     string tooltip="\n", bool selection=false, bool hidden=true) 
   {
      if(ObjectFind(chart_id,name)<0) ObjectCreate(chart_id,name,OBJ_TEXT,sub_window,text_time,text_price);
      ObjectSetInteger(chart_id,name,OBJPROP_ANCHOR,text_anchor);
      ObjectSetString(chart_id,name,OBJPROP_FONT,font);
      ObjectSetString(chart_id,name,OBJPROP_TEXT,text);
      ObjectSetInteger(chart_id,name,OBJPROP_COLOR,text_color);
      ObjectSetInteger(chart_id,name,OBJPROP_FONTSIZE,font_size);
      ObjectSetInteger(chart_id,name,OBJPROP_TIME,0,text_time);
      ObjectSetDouble(chart_id,name,OBJPROP_PRICE,0,text_price);
      ObjectSetInteger(chart_id,name,OBJPROP_SELECTED,selection);
      ObjectSetInteger(chart_id,name,OBJPROP_SELECTABLE,selection);
      ObjectSetInteger(chart_id,name,OBJPROP_HIDDEN,hidden);
      ObjectSetString(chart_id,name,OBJPROP_TOOLTIP,tooltip);
   }
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

Artyom Trishkin:

Try this one:

Thank you ...

I'll give it a try.

Hello!

In MT4 there is a command if (IsTesting()

Is there an analogue in MT5?

I would like to ask you a couple of questions, thank you.

P.S. And another thing - in normal mode my Expert Advisor writes a log file, but if I run it in tester in MT5, I don't see it in the usual Tester folder, as it was in M4.

Reason: