Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 620

Vitaly Muzichenko:

How come, it's most likely that the object is pixel-linked, not price and time-linked.

There's a stump of it peeking out, but in the original it's below the middle of the chart, and it's shifted to the left halfway down the chart:

Thanks, the object has been found, the task remains to screen it where it is in the original) All the other objects are almost in place.

Yes, strange...

That is, when a screenshot is created it is redrawn at the new scale. Apparently that's how the function is set up.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

How come, it's most likely that the object is pixel-linked, not price and time-linked.

There's a stump of it peeking out, but in the original it's below the middle of the chart, and it's shifted to the left halfway down the chart:

Thank you, the object has been found, the task remains to screen it in the place where it is in the original) All the other objects are almost in place.

At the beginning make a pause. The length of the pause can be picked up practically.

I had a problem with indicators at the moment of taking the screenshot at bar opening, I've solved it by Sleep(10) pause; it could be less, but ... I solved it this way.

Alexey Viktorov:

Pause at the beginning. The length of the pause can be adjusted practically.

Once I had a problem with displaying indicators at the moment of taking a screenshot at bar opening, I've won with Sleep(10) pause; it could be shorter, but ... I solved it this way.

In indicators Sleep() does not work.

Artyom Trishkin:
Sleep() does not work in indicators.
I only mentionedSleep when talking about my problem. In an indicator, you can make some empty loop, for example, or something else.

In general, I have not yet won; I have already changed the size of the window before printing, and set redrawing, but nothing has helped. I've changed the size of the window before printing.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
In general, I have not yet won; I have already changed the size of the window before printing, and set redrawing, but nothing has helped. All right, for now, and I'll see what happens.
Did you print the objects on the left, did you change the angle?

new-rena:
Did you print objects on the left side, did you change the angle?
Objects are initially created at a distance of 15% from the left "side", and 5% from the top - that's it, then you can drag the mouse around the entire chart, if you do window rescaling and the object is not within sight, then the function"OnChartEvent" on the event will move the object to the visibility limits.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Objects are initially created at a distance of 15% from the left "side", and 5% from above - that's it, then you can drag the mouse around the entire chart, if window rescape is done and object is not within line of sight, then "OnChartEvent" function will move the object to line of sight according to the event.
Isn't it 3rd or 4th corner where objects are snapped, because they are snapped from the right side by 15%? //the ones that don't show up on the screen

Who knows how to disable trading levels,I haven't found how to switch them on without going intoterminal settings, it's quite a nuisance when levels are plotted under horizontal levels.

yerlan Imangeldinov:
Who knows how to disable trading levels,I haven't found how to switch them on without going intoterminal settings, it's quite a nuisance when levels are plotted under horizontal levels.
MT4 - in settings, interested in where?
Reason: