Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1270

Good and cheerful morning everyone, looking for a manual fractal drawing tool on the web, help poke your nose at it. Thank you very much.

Who knows where does the spread come from when testing an EA in MT5 ? I know it comes from ticks, but if I set all ticks for example ? As practice shows there are 4 ask prices in OHLC bar or just average spread in a certain bar, since I put a floating spread. For example, if the test is carried out for two or three years, then most likely it is an averaged value of all ticks of this bar, although this is just an assumption. But should we trust this data when testing for, say, 10 last years? It is doubtful. This may be an old question, but it is very important for testing, especially for scalpers and any robots with low expected payoff.

Alexsandr Kopeykin:
Good and cheerful morning everyone, looking for a manual fractal drawing tool on the web, help poke your nose at it. Thanks so much

Paint or Photoshop, no?)

Aleksey Mavrin:

Paint or photoshop, no?)

for terminal work these recommendations)))? no thanks

Hello, could you please tell me if it is possible to withdraw money from the balance? I put money on the balance to sign for a person (who deals with transactions). I would like to get the money back that is left on the balance. Is it possible?

forOBJ_ARROW there is no possibility to set the icon exactly at the price value? only at the top or at the bottom? and the indentation is different for different TFs

It's a great unfairness forOBJ_ARROW why should it have additional, separate OBJPROP_ANCHOR?

Maybe somebody encountered and defeated it except for price manipulation + offset for each TF?

trying to put a 159 symbol (dot) on price levels

SkyAleksandr:
Hello, could you please tell me if there is a possibility to withdraw my balance? I deposited money to my balance to sign a person (who handles trades). I want to withdraw the money that remained on the balance. Is it possible?

You can only withdraw money you've earned from your MQL5 account. You will be warned about it when depositing funds and you must check the box to agree. It means you have agreed that you can withdraw only earned funds from your MQL5 account.

Fast235:

forOBJ_ARROW there is no possibility to set the icon exactly at the price value? only at the top or at the bottom? and the indentation is different for different TFs

It's a great unfairness forOBJ_ARROW why should it have additional, separate OBJPROP_ANCHOR?

Maybe somebody encountered and defeated it except for price manipulation + offset for each TF?

trying to put 159 symbol (dot) on price levels

OBJ_ARROW is a specialized tool created specifically for this purpose - to put arrows above and below the price.

Many other things can be put directly on the level, e.g. OBJ_TREND one bar long, etc.

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
  • www.mql5.com
При создании графического объекта функцией ObjectCreate() необходимо указать тип создаваемого объекта, который может принимать одно из значений перечисления ENUM_OBJECT. Дальнейшие уточнения свойств созданного объекта возможно с помощью функций по работе с графическими объектами.

Can you tell me how to catch a change in order price in OnTradeTransaction() rather than any other change in order state?

leonerd:

Can you tell me how to catch the order price change in OnTradeTransaction() and not any other order state change?

I have never used it but I think we should check the transaction type TRADE_TRANSACTION_ORDER_UPDATE

Reason: