Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1104

Alexey Viktorov:
You just have to learn to read the documentation. It's not The Three Musketeers or The Count of Monte Cristo.
I see!

Where can I find descriptions of the EAs included in the MT5 terminal in the Advisors and Examples folders?

Andy:
Where can I see descriptions of EAs included in the MT5 terminal in the Advisors and Examples folders?

Open the MetaEditor and read the code. There is no other way.

More articles in the "MQL5 Wizard" series
Стилизатор - Разработка программ - MetaTrader 5
Стилизатор - Разработка программ - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Стилизатор позволяет быстро привести оформление исходного кода к рекомендуемому стандарту. Это делает код легко читаемым, выглядящем профессионально. Грамотно оформленный код гораздо проще читать и анализировать в последующем как его автору, так и другим пользователям. Чтобы запустить стилизатор, нажмите " Стилизатор" в меню "Сервис" или...

Vladimir Karputov:

Open the MetaEditor and read the code. There is no other way.

More articles in the "MQL5 Wizard" series

At least one page should be added to MQL5 Help.

Good afternoon, I have an EA tied to a certain account, there is a base of accounts (base in EXCEL), I plan to update the EA, and I don't really want to tie each account, because there are quite a lot of accounts. I would like to make so that the adviser itself would choose the right account and resolves work, otherwise it would give out a message about the absence of accounts in the database! I do not want to do it by connecting to the server through a web request. Please advise how to add all of the accounts to the EA itself. All attempts to do this cause a hitch as on detecting one more account the EA immediately gives a message that the EA does not work

wsb-nn:
Hello, I have an EA tied to a certain account, I have a base of accounts (base in EXCEL), I am planning to update the EA and I don't really want to tie each account, because there are a lot of accounts. I would like to make so that the adviser itself would choose the right account and resolves work, otherwise it would give out a message about the absence of accounts in the database! I do not want to do it by connecting to the server through a web request. Please advise how to add all of the accounts to the EA itself. All attempts to do this cause a hitch as on detecting one more account the EA immediately gives a message that the EA does not work

Sell the EA through the Market- there will be no problem at all. Only those who bought the EA will work.

Vladimir Karputov:

Sell the EA through the Market- there will be no problem at all. Only those who bought the EA will work.

Market is no good! It's a completely different party policy and terms of sale

wsb-nn:
Good afternoon, I have an EA tied to a certain account, there is a base of accounts (base in EXCEL), I plan to update the EA, and I don't really want to tie each account, because there are quite a lot of accounts. I would like to make so that the adviser itself would choose the right account and resolves work, otherwise it would give out a message about the absence of accounts in the database! I do not want to do it by connecting to the server through a web request. Can you tell me how to add all the accounts in the EA itself. All attempts to do this cause a hitch as on detecting one more account, the EA immediately gives a message that the EA does not work

It's very simple.
You have an array with logins(account numbers). You create a function in which you check the login, on which the Expert Advisor is running, and if this login is not in the array, then it means that it cannot work.
To check the presence of the login in the array, the easiest option is a full search of the array. If you come across a login in the array, then you return true - this login is present in the array. At the end of the loop you return false - there is no login in the array (because if there is, it will be returned from the loop, and hence - from the search function with the value true).

Good day everyone!

In my "Payments" section I found this message: Balance: 33.00 USD (frozen:33.00).

Question - what does "frozen" mean.

Regards, Vladimir.

MrBrooklin:

Good day everyone!

In my "Payments" section I found this message: Balance: 33.00 USD (frozen:33.00).

Question - what does "frozen" mean.

Regards, Vladimir.

In 7 days it will be available for withdrawal. It also says the number of days left...
Reason: