Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1008

Aleksandr Prishenko:

I am an amateur trader programmer) Autovalidation was successful. It turns out everything is correct in the example and I specified everything correctly. The error occurred because of the fact that one custom indicator takes data from another one, while the path in the code was specified in the Indicators folder. I had to change the path to a resource and bind the indicator itself as a resource in the indicator and as a resource in the EA. I have killed half a day trying to be rude). Thanks for understanding, sorry for the inconvenience

And thank you for such an experiment. It turns out that an indicator in an Expert Advisor attached to a resource can apply to another indicator outside "this bind". I don't know if I would be able to get into such an ambush or not... but now I certainly won't.

Alexey Viktorov:

Thanks for the experiment. It appears that the indicator attached to the Expert Advisor by a resource can address another indicator outside this "binding". I don't know if I would be able to get into such a trap or not... but now I certainly won't.

As you see, it can, because an indicator attached to a resource can receive data from a technical indicator without any problems.
In my case there are wild brakes in testing, probably due to the fact that one indicator is attached twice to the Expert Advisor and another indicator. I will think how to circumvent this scheme.

Aleksandr Prishenko:
As you see, it can, because an indicator attached in resources can take data from a technical indicator without any problems.
In my case there are wild brakes in testing, probably due to the fact that one indicator is attached twice to the Expert Advisor and another indicator. I will think how to circumvent this scheme.

Do not use iCustom(), especially in resources. For the sake of interest, just call the indicator with iCustom(), not through a resource. The speed of testing should be improved (at least, I have seen it before, I am not sure how it is now). But in any case, it is better not to call one indicator from another, but to make the calculation of both indicators inside one, and only then connect it with a resource.

Artyom Trishkin:

Do not use iCustom(), especially in resources. For the sake of interest, apply to the indicator simply by iCustom(), not through the resource. The speed of testing should go up (at least, I have seen it before, I am not sure how it is now). But in any case, it is better not to call one indicator from another, but to make the calculation of both indicators inside one, and only then connect it with a resource.

I will try it, thanks for the recommendations.

Aleksandr Prishenko:
I will give it a try, thanks for the recommendations.

To be fair, I should clarify: I have noticed such behaviour in MT4 when using an indicator from the resource in an EA. I can't say about MT5 - I haven't tried it.

Concurrency

Parallel execution

Multithreading

Asynchronous execution

Where can I find Mql5 stuff on the above titles?

And what will happen if a variable is accessed simultaneously if one process is writing and another one is reading?

Quality of EUR/USD quotes - 75% in MT5! Is this a broker's trick? Is there any way to deal with this?

Good day.

Can anyone advise what to do when copying the signal gives an error 57271 and writes that the symbol is not found (ROSN -3.19) and therefore does not copy the transaction? MICEX. broker Otkritie.

BillionerClub:

Concurrency

Parallel execution

Multithreading

Asynchronous execution

Where can I find Mql5 stuff on the above titles?

And what will be if a variable is accessed simultaneously, if one process is writing and another one is reading?

This information is not available in the usual public domain, you can find it on Freelance.

add

fxsaber asynchronous runtime libraries

Anatoly Kazharsky multithreading

Aleksandr Prishenko:
The quality of EUR/USD quotes is 75% in MT5! Is this the broker's fault? Is there any way to deal with it?

It most likely depends on the ticks modelling method...

Reason: