Indicator as a Resource in EA

I just found out that you can keep the indicators as a resource inside of the EA code while working with iCustom function by using:

#resource "\\Indicators\\myindicator.ex5"

and then calling the resource in iCustom via 

::Indicators\\myindicator.ex5

But i have a question :
lets assume a scenario , if there are 2 indicators  "indicator A" and  "indicator B" 
indicator A is the main indicator and indicator B is using the iCustom to read buffers of indicator A

would it be possible to use indicator B as a resource inside the EA , while its just using the iCustom to read buffer of indicator A?
or do i need to add the indicator A as a resource inside indicator B and then use the indicator B as the resource inside the EA? 

For whatever reason you think you need B inside EA as a resource is the reason you need A inside B as a resource.

Zackry:

I just found out that you can keep the indicators as a resource inside of the EA code while working with iCustom function by using:

and then calling the resource in iCustom via 

But i have a question :
lets assume a scenario , if there are 2 indicators  "indicator A" and  "indicator B" 
indicator A is the main indicator and indicator B is using the iCustom to read buffers of indicator A

would it be possible to use indicator B as a resource inside the EA , while its just using the iCustom to read buffer of indicator A?
or do i need to add the indicator A as a resource inside indicator B and then use the indicator B as the resource inside the EA? 

You can use a resource from an ex5 in any other ex5. Check the documentation, it's explain somewhere.
Reason: