Wma 5/20 - Ema

I'm new to strategy builderfx and would appreciate to get some help building a script which buys gbpusd when wma 5 cross wma 20 up and sells when wma 5 cross wma 20 down.

The intention is to be in the market 24 hours a day. Stoploss could be 25 pips from entering the market (stripped bunnygirl version).

The intention is to run in 15 minute, and if in buy the buy should happened in the 14:th minute of a 15 minute staple, same for sell.

There will be win and losses, but most wins.

Thanks

Hello jorgeng,

good starting idea. I am precisely spirit to see a similar system with two other EMA.

But to return to your message, here several day that I work on the ADX and they is super tools. Thus to avoid the small periods or the period without conso, I think that the ADX is an indicator to be added. It is necessary to confirm the crossing of these wma with the crossing of the equal ADX or always higher than 19 and than +D is with the top for a Length and - D with the top for shorts. ADX must be with the top of 19 him also but the meiux is with the top of 25. The configuration ultimum it is that the ADX is to the top of 19 or 25 and going up.

haloo

Hi, Bruno what are those dots in the price chart?

Hello Group,

Just a test with another indicator which I do not have to remove for the scan

New WMA crossover system

Bruno: Are you going to write the code for this new EA ??

If so, I am not a programmer, but am testing with different MA crossover systems, and this JMA is so smooth.

I would like to suggest using the JMA instead of a EMA or WMA. Its much more accurate, and less noise.

George T

Sorry but i am like you , a just tester and not programmer.

I think that a SL is too large and how much is the TS or the TP? because for a level of 20 pip, it is necessary to close short, example 10 pip. What think about it?

I am spirit to validate the direction of the crossings with 2 other tools and the backtest manually, are rather encouraging

Bruno, it will be very good if you estimate everything before programming.

Because the programmers just are coding only and any idea should be evaluated.

I am sure that I will be programmed

if everything is estimated to make clear.

Good evening,

I tried to keep the points of this method but of long hours spent to find solutions, I think that a good idea would be to take the ADX with a crossing and +D and - D in the same direction as the crossing dexs WMA and the lines - D or +D with the top of line 19 but also line ADX with the top of 19, 25 being better. The SL should be of 15 point and the TP of 10 or SL of 20 and TP of 10

New MA crossover system

Bruno FX: Good day, your screen shot looks really good of the ADX.

I have attached a screen shot(EUR 5min) of 2 JMA's of 9 & 11 periods, which is much smoother than either a EMA or WMA. The ADX is running at 7 periods and HLCC/4.

I have found that if the 2(-D1 & +D1) lines cross each other before the 2 JMA lines cross, then this set up works great.

Is anyone willing to code this new system for us ??

This system can be run on any time frame, and it can be run to trade from crossover to crossover, or you can use the 4hr & 30min in conjunction with the 5min. You would simply only trade the 5min crossovers in the same direction as the 4hr & 30min JMA's are going in. The sussess rate of this second option is very high.

Sorry but the attachment I was going to send is to big .

George T

Jma, Wma ???

Can someone explain what are the JMA and WMA ?

and how can i use them in MT4.0

Thanks

Reason: