Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 770

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

After a pass in the tester, a chart opens with trades, how do I turn it off?

Window"Strategy Tester" - tab "Backtest" - right click and uncheck "Auto-open chart".

Vladimir Karputov:

Strategy Tester window - Backtest tab - right click and uncheck "Auto-open chart".

Thank you - at least something is possible, and I am writing and writing, but the answer is silence. I have nevertheless found MT4 to be better in terms of convenience.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Thank you - at least something is possible, I am writing and writing, but the answer is silence. But MT4 is better in terms of convenience of working with the tester.

Yes, it is more convenient. But better does not mean better.

Alexey Viktorov:

More familiar, yes. But more familiar doesn't mean better.

When it lacks functionality, it's a drawback - I'm not talking about convenience (ergonomics), I'm talking about cutting back on features.

When testing stock exchange instruments, the broker and exchange commission is not taken into account - how can I make it take into account?

Hello to all forum participants, please answer the question when testing if I trade with Alpari (only they provide their own quotes history) download quotes from their server, i.e. their own quotes or just swap quotes from Metaquotes that are already in the terminal? I got a programmer saying that quotes in MT5 are already loaded by Metaquotes, so their quality leaves much to be desired? what do you think?

Ivan Denisov:

Hello to all forum participants, please answer the question when testing if I trade with Alpari (only they provide their own quotes history) download quotes from their server, i.e. their own quotes or just swap quotes from Metaquotes that are already in the terminal? I got a programmer saying that quotes in MT5 are already loaded by Metaquotes, so their quality leaves much to be desired? what do you think?

I read somewhere that MQ use A quotes and not the other way round. That's why they don't have warnings about possible mismatches when loading quotes.

Why is there no CArrayDatetime in the Data Collection classes in the standard library? For all other types there is.

igorbel:

Why is there no CArrayDatetime in the Data Collection classes in the standard library? For all other types there is.

Use CArrayLong to store datatime. These are so similar types that there is no need for CArrayDatetime.

Is it possible to remove all orders and close all positions in the betting market using the hotkeys? Or maybe there is an Expert Advisor for this?
Reason: