Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 725

Maria Baburina:
Hello! When installing the timer an error 4024 (internal error) will pop up. It does not always pop up, it works on some terminals and not on others (I have not observed any dependence so far).
What is this error and how can it be corrected?

it's an obscure error which is rare. the reasons are unknown, the administration has promised to look into it.

the subject is here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/166358

Vladislav Andruschenko:

why write EAs in the first place?

EAs are about automating the process. AUTOMATIZATION! it means that you can automate manual trading processes. That's why you have to study the terminal and trading in principle. \And then get into the wilderness of Expert Advisors.

So, how do I know what EAs are? That's why I'm interested in where to start, what to pay more attention to in order to understand the whole picture of what is happening at the first stages of studying.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

An obscure error that occurs rarely. reasons are unknown, the administration has promised to look into it.

the subject is here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/166358

Thank you!

Comments not related to this topic have been moved to "Questions from MQL4 MT4 MetaTrader 4 beginners".

Navyinvader:

So that's how I know what EAs are, that's why I am wondering where to start, what to pay most attention to in order to generally understand the picture of what is going on in the first stages of learning.

Start by reading the documentation and digging through the kodobase, you'll go there anyway, so it's better to do it straight away.

Testing mt5.

I openeda demo account on MetaQuotes-Demo server.

I have found WTI oil, but no Brent.

Or maybe I have been searching in a wrong place? Can anyone tell me?

Ваня:

Testing mt5.

I openeda demo account on MetaQuotes-Demo server.

I have found WTI oil, but no Brent.

Or maybe I have been searching in a wrong place? Can anyone tell me?

Look for BR-4.17, BR-3.17

Vladimir Karputov:
Looking for BR-4.17, BR-3.17
Thank you! What is it FORTS ? the trading time is limited.

Can someone answer me please: is it possible to open a trading account with one server and copy the signal with another server? What is the right way to do it? And what are the best brokers you know?

abedo:
Somebody answer me please: is it possible to open a trading account with one server and copy the signal from another server? What is the right way to do it? And what are the best brokers you know?

anything is possible.

You need a copier, there are a lot of them now.

Reason: