Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 362

Сергей Головко:

Don't kick me, I'm not in the loop yet.

I have a couple of questions:

1 is it technically possible to write something that will alert me (visually and audibly) that on the charts of the same pair with different timeframes, the same indicator/oscillator is in the same position.

2 how complicated it is

3) Should I start to learn mql for the sake of writing this tool?

No kicking).

1. almost everything is technically possible, if you have the desire. You may get the message in the terminal, via e-mail or by phone. About one indicator that collects information from different timeframes - there are a lot of such examples in kodobase;

2. Difficult - depending on your skills, of which I know nothing. However, from the examples and articles, far from being the most difficult.

3. Depending on how deeply you want to dive into programming. If you only need this, you'd better look here(indicators marked _x10);

Who can tell me how to make Ilan 1_6 either buy only or sell only?

Vitalie Postolache:
A screenshot of the scolding in the studio, no one before you has scolded vode that does not return a value. Vode is designed not to return anything.
I'm sorry, but I am interfering.

Mikhail Lebedev:
I tried to insert the void CountTrades() function into my EA, but the compiler complains, because void CountTrades() does not return anything.

This line gives an error

if(CountTrades() == 0)// поверить есть ли открытые ордера

With void CountTraders() you should check by order type.

CountTrades();
if(BOrd == 0)// поверить есть ли открытые ордера Buy
if(SOrd == 0)// поверить есть ли открытые ордера Sell

Can you tell me why the strategy tester has stopped working?

alexey frolov:
Can you tell me why the strategy tester stopped working?
I would like to see more details.

It seems to be working, but it is very slow. Is it possible to speed up the tester?

rhfcrby:
I don't think you are asking the question here. Create a separate thread, attach indicator code there and hope that someone will help. Without the code... it's unlikely anyone will help you.

rhfcrby:
Can you tell me how to make Ilan 1_6 either only buy or only sell?
When you connect an EA, the settings window appears. There is a tab "General" in it. This tab contains a drop-down list with the values: "Only long", "Only short" and "Long & Short". This is how the trading direction of the Expert Advisor is specified.

Hello. Has anyone come acrossthe USDCNY ticker, can't find it.
Reason: