Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 350

Alex2356:
Good afternoon. Can you tell me how to use extern to write a variable that would show a drop-down menu with options in the EA parameters?
This is the list: https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/basis/types/integer/enumeration
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Целые типы / Перечисления
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Целые типы / Перечисления
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Типы данных / Целые типы / Перечисления - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

VOLDEMAR:
Theoretically no, but there is a but, you can implement the input parameters through OBJ_EDIT, and assign a key, so when you press the button, you will have a list of parameters of your Expert Advisor, which you can change ... And even on the fly and even in the tester ...

Thank you! it was assumed that I would have to write it myself. although it's a standard class...

Hello. Found this website. I'm a complete beginner. And for me, trading with EAs has always been something exorbitant. I read earlier that it costs about $200,000 to buy a robot. How can I afford it? But I read about the signals and had a look, and I was so excited! I made a selection and decided to download and test it on a demo account for now. I decided to test it on my demo account, not because I don't feel sorry for the money, but I have not opened an account here yet and have not deposited any money. But the comments have made me understand that it's not easy. Somebody says that signals don't work because accounts are different by currency, others see different problems and instead of profit, which the EA author has, they are on the contrary losing. But the most important thing is how do I load an EA? I have read the instructions several times and tried this and that, but nothing works. I can't download any free EA. How do I do that? Does anybody have a step-by-step instruction for dummies? I suspect that such questions have already been asked, but I don't have time or energy to reread over 300 pages in the hope that I will find an answer. I am asking for help in figuring this out. Where to go? Where to read? Maybe there is a site that teaches dummies like me?

nadin-nv777:

Please decide what you want to do. It is not possible to answer several questions at once.

barabashkakvn:
Please decide what you want to do. It's impossible to answer several questions at once.

Aah. Determine?! Really, what am I?! I don't know what I want!

Let's just say I've finally figured it out.

So.

I want to start using the signals of MQL5 Expert Advisor, first on the demo account.

Help, teach, suggest where to learn how to do it?

nadin-nv777:

Aah. Determine?! Really, what am I?! I don't know what I want!

Let's just say I've finally figured it out.

So.

I want to start using the signals of MQL5 Expert Advisor, first on the demo account.

I would like to start using the signals suggested in MQL5 for demo-accounts from the very beginning.

There is a separate topic on signals: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/10603. Be sure to start on the first page.
FAQ по сервису Сигналы
FAQ по сервису Сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Справка по MetaTrader 5 → Настройки клиентского терминала → Сигналы. - - Категория: автоматические торговые системы

Good evening. In mt4 I defined an amount to open a position with a volume of 0.01 as follows

double Cena=(AccountFreeMargin()-AccountFreeMarginCheck(Symbol(),OP_BUY,MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT)));

How can I do it in mt5?

first_may:

Good evening. In mt4 I defined an amount to open a position with a volume of 0.01 as follows

How can I do it in mt5?

The literal translation should be as follows:

double Cena=AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_FREE) - (AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_MARGIN_FREE) - SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_MARGIN_INITIAL)*SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN));

I.e. we get simply

double Cena = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_MARGIN_INITIAL)*SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN);

Please tell me where (in which section) to read about renting a UPU server.

Выпущены видеоролики по виртуальному хостингу
Выпущены видеоролики по виртуальному хостингу
  • www.mql5.com
А из представленных видео вы узнаете, как арендовать виртуальную платформу, как управлять ее торговым окружением и контролировать выделенные ресурсы. - - Категория: общее обсуждение
Reason: