Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 172

awakeandalive:
How is the money credited? I understand that it varies, according to the work of the PC, but exactly how? 2 credits per day, or per hour?
Find the agents section in your profile. Look for PR agents. Approximate earnings at PR 145 for 40 minutes - $0.06

paladin800:
If you mean making your agents available for cloud-based billing, it depends on how many jobs they get. If they are powerful agents, they will get more. It's possible that you won't get a single job in a day, so don't jump to conclusions. Wait 1-2 weeks, see how many credits earned and then decide.
I see, thank you very much.

barabashkakvn:
Find the agents section in your profile. Check out the PR of the agents. Approximate earnings at PR 145 in 40 minutes - $0.06
Ok, thank you.

awakeandalive:
I see. Thank you very much.
One more question, if I am shown to have no agents, what should I do?

awakeandalive:
One more question, if I am shown to have no agents, what should I do?
The first thing to do is to check the agents tab in TesterAgent (there should be as many agents as there are cores in the CPU).
If there are no agents in the tab, add them manually.
If the agents are on the laptop, then the agents do not work while on battery.

I don't know if this is news or if this topic has already been discussed somewhere, but when testing an EA with and without visualisation, the results are completely different. What can this be about?

And the results are just drastically different, what is the difference between the test with and without visualisation? Testing on all ticks.

barabashkakvn:
The first thing to check in TesterAgent is the agents tab ( there should be as many agents as there are cores in the processor).
If there are no agents in the tab, add them manually.
If agents are on the laptop, the agents will not work during battery operation.
They then appeared on their own...don't know how.

awakeandalive:
they then appeared on their own... I don't know how.
in the profile tab or in the tester?

I have 20 standard МА and several indicators in my Expert Advisor, how to make them not interfere with a chart during testing with visualization?
Reason: