Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 197

Please advise, I have optimised an EA in the tester. My initial deposit is 100. What is profit is clear, but what is the result?
Files:
1.JPG  15 kb

ValeraY:
Please advise, I have optimised an EA in the tester. My initial deposit is 100. What is profit is clear, but what is result?
"Result" is the result of a trade (account status)

If I understand correctly, the result is the initial deposit plus profit?

If you look at my table, it doesn't work out that way.

ValeraY:

If I understand correctly, the result is the initial deposit plus profit?

If you look at my table, it doesn't work out that way.

What parameter did you optimise for?

barabashkakvn:
Which parameter did you optimise for?
Custom max

ValeraY 2014.02.15 14:46    RU
barabashkakvn:
Which parameter did you optimise by?
Custom max

You have chosen your own custom parameter :). In this case, you choose to optimise by your custom parameter, so you must answer which one you are optimising by yourself.

P.S. There is help in the terminal and very well the help gives you the answer to"Custom max".

P.P.S. First you should choose "Custom max" parameter for optimization.

Thank you very much.

barabashkakvn:
Everything will work out and form a coherent picture!

Hello, thank you all and especially you for your support, it was much appreciated. Everything has worked, the graph is not faltering and the data are correct,

But another problem has appeared:

period_macd=PERIOD_H4;

MACD_handle=MACD_handle_H4;

macd_bar=Bars(Symbol_name,period_macd);

if( CopyBuffer(MACD_handle,0,0,macd_bar,MACD)<=0)return(0);

if (MACD[1]>0)

MACD[1] gives data with a new tick when the terminal is silent (output) - when switching timeframes, data only on H4, otherwise (0,0).

How to get it to show MACD[1] in every situation.

After a multi-currency Expert Advisor test, is it possible to open a chart of all the currencies participating in the test?

abeiks:

After a multi-currency Expert Advisor test, is it possible to open a chart of all the currencies participating in the test?

You need to tick the "visualization" box in the strategy tester and you will see everything.
Reason: