Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 105

Yedelkin:
I.e. the question is how to bypass the "file sandbox" principle of MQL5?
Yes, that's what we're talking about. I've looked at the article on named channels. But it seems too complicated and incomprehensible at first sight...
Связь с MetaTrader 5 через именованные каналы без применения DLL
Связь с MetaTrader 5 через именованные каналы без применения DLL
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Перед многими разработчиками встает одинаковая проблема - как пробиться в песочницу торгового терминала без применения небезопасных DLL. Одним из простых и безопасных методов является использование стандартных именованных каналов (Named Pipes), которые работают как обычные файловые операции. Они позволяют организовать межпроцессорное клиент-серверное взаимодействие между программами. Посмотрите практические примеры на C++ и MQL5 в виде сервера, клиента, обмен данными между ними и замер производительности.

tor4en:

What's the easiest way to write to a file on an external FTP? I understand that this is not possible with standard MQL5 tools?

First write to a local file and then call the standard SendFTP function.

Renat:
First write to a local file and then call the regular SendFTP function.

A request to the SR with a question and a wish to allow the use of sendFTP without sending reports.

Make reports a separate checkbox.

alph:
Can you tell me if this is a realistic tester figure? And is it a good or bad result for a year with a deposit of $3,000?
It is realistic. However, the drawdown is big. You may lose your deposit on the real account. Try to check the results of other years with the same settings. If the result is the same, you can not be afraid of using the Expert Advisor.

Good day, Professionals. Help solve a dilemma: When trading "owls" for a deposit of 150u.e. recommended lot 0.01. And if my owl (Ilan Double) is working simultaneously with 5 tools for the lot 0.01, the deposit is still recommended 150, or already 750 units. ?

dice-trade: When trading with owls, for a deposit of 150 cu. e. the recommended lot is 0.01. And if my owl (Ilan Double) works simultaneously with 5 instruments, then for the lot 0.01 the deposit is still recommended 150, or already 750 cu. e.? ?
This should be asked from an Expert Advisor's author or performer. The answer depends on how money management is implemented in a certain instance of the Expert Advisor. For example, when working with multiple instruments, does the Expert Advisor consider that a lot of recommended size is already set for one of the instruments, or it does not.

Karlson:

A request to the SR with a question and a wish to allow the use of sendFTP without sending reports.

Make reports a separate checkbox.

Yes, reports should not be sent at all.

And how fast is this method? First writing to a file and then sending to FTP. Wouldn't there be a significant delay in this case?

Документация по MQL5: Файловые операции / FileWrite
Документация по MQL5: Файловые операции / FileWrite
  • www.mql5.com
Файловые операции / FileWrite - Документация по MQL5

tor4en: And how fast is this method? First writing to a file and then sending it to FTP. Wouldn't there be a significant delay in this case?
What are you going to use to determine if the delay is significant? No one has suggested any other way to "FTP transfer" anyway.

Yedelkin:
You have to ask the author or implementer of the specific EA. The answer depends on how the money management is implemented in a particular instance of the Expert Advisor. For example, does the Expert Advisor consider that a lot of a recommended size is already set for one of the instruments, or it does not.
Thank you. Does anyone happen to know the author of Duble_Ilan_16TD_CCI_1.2

and it doesn't say in the code?
Reason: