Gentlemen, would you like to feed the lawyers? - page 10

TheXpert:

Ridiculous. You should have stipulated the method of transfer in advance. No chance at all.

Some may be amused, but during the haggling all amounts were negotiated in a specific convertible currency. There was no mention of virtual currencies of self-made corporate payment systems. So the MetaQuotes payment system, which is super-protected against user withdrawals, has nothing to do with this case at all.

I don't know about the odds, because this is not a TA for quotes, but something even more unsteady.

Imagine that someone orders you to do a job. You do it. Then the customer looks at it. Something didn't look good and asks you to fix it here, or tidy it up. You do all this. The client is satisfied with the work and offers to pay you in rubles. You haggle. Eventually, you come to an agreement about a certain amount in rubles. Deal. The client takes the work back, but tears a page out of his notebook and gives it to you. You look and there are some tugriks in it, for which you can buy only unnecessary advisors and indukes in the client's marketplace. But you don't get them in rubles, because your mobile phone's battery is dead, its SIM card is expired, and you can't receive some SMS or information about some diagnoses.

That's the kind of cake you get.

What can you do? That is life. It's not the first, is it? They try to bribe us with money from the kitchen, or try to cheat us here. Capitalism and democracy. Comes a rainy day and there is a democratic choice: to extend the VPS and not eat, or eat up the last, and then scratch your head, where else to go, where to go, so as not to get screwed again.

joo:

to Yuri.

Gone are the days when a mobile phone was an image 'touch'. Now you can get a mobile phone for free in addition to a SIM card.

Now I have just such a 'payload' phone. I don't need bragging rights - I need communication when I drive a car, I need a tool to identify myself in various services, I need a technical means of receiving various notifications of transactions in my bank and card accounts.

Go and get a mobile phone for free and get your fee.

Well, don't ruin your weekend.

If he had to pay for the VPS he would have gotten his money long ago, every second was ready to help.

This is another matter of national importance.

Ultimatum

joo:

to Yuri.

You can now get a mobile phone free of charge in addition to a SIM card.

We have free cheese on every corner too.

Reshetov:

The rainy day comes and there is a democratic choice: prolong the VPS and not to eat, or eat up the last, and then scratch your head, where else to go, where else to go, so as not to get robbed again.

Here it is! This is a typical choice of a real trader.

Yura is a real trader.

Mischek:

There ! This is the typical choice of a real trader.

Yura's on fire.

Rockin' it. A house full of whores, champagne splashes, exotic hors d'oeuvres, a band. The celebrations for another black day are in full swing.

Fuck it. Wouldn't be the first time.

Reshetov:

Some may be amused, but during the haggling all amounts were negotiated in a specific convertible currency. There was no mention of the virtual currencies of self-made corporate payment systems. So the MetaQuotes payment system, which is super-protected against user withdrawals, has nothing to do with this case at all.

I suggest in this business to go in two parts, you write articles, more and different, and send me MQtugriki, I'll pay you half price, but in hard currency by courier directly to your flat ;)

Urain:
I suggest we split this business in two, you write articles, more and different, and send me the MQtugriki, I'll send you half price, but in hard currency by courier directly to your flat ;)
Shoes of high quality? Couture?

Urain:
I'll pay you half the price, but in hard currency by courier directly to your flat ;)

Yeah, you betcha, you betcha, it's hard to resist.

Reshetov

A house full of whores, splashes of champagne, exotic appetizers, and an orchestra.

Reshetov:
High quality shoes? Couture?
I don't own the moped, I'm just advertising ;)

Jesus goes to the house of his apostles, opens the door and is silently stunned:
The house is awash with wine, everyone is drunk, the house is full of whores, everything is piled high with food, all in all, a beautiful orgy is going on.
Jesus asks Peter:
- "My brother, where did all this come from? Where did the money come from?
- Don't worry, Jesus, Judas sold something again!
Reason: