Gentlemen, would you like to feed the lawyers? - page 17

Reshetov:
It's not bad. You can feel the style. Maybe in literature you should try to find yourself better.

Hollywood is nervously choking on it :))))

Mischek:
What is the role of Prime Minister Putin? One gets the feeling that he has somehow stayed away from the key events of the world economy.
You don't even have to guess. Putin is becoming president.

TheXpert:
It's not bad. You can feel the style. Maybe you should try your hand at literature.

Nah, you can't do anything in literature without a mobile phone. When Leo Tolstoy said he was barefoot and without a mobile phone, he was immediately anathematized.

So it's no use.

Reshetov:

So it's no use.

It's fine. You can walk there and have a face-to-face chat. Just don't start with Moscovia :)

Reshetov:
You don't even have to guess. Putin becomes president.

Nice. It's a good story, but I'd add some color. We need words like bang, bang, bang, bang and bang.

Like...

...lunges like a cat at a lawyer, whack, knocks out a gun, bang, and enters into an uneven fight, bang, bang. GM grabs the monitor and throws it at Reshetov, bang. A fight begins, whack, whack, with the use of martial arts, ouch, as a result of which the lawyer was shot, whack, whack.

Mischek:

Nice. It's a good story, but I'd add some color. We need words like bang, bang, bang, bang, and bang.

Like...

...lunges like a cat at a lawyer, whack, knocks out a gun, bang, and enters into an uneven fight, bang, bang. GM grabs the monitor and throws it at Reshetov, bang. There's a fight, bang, bang, with martial arts, yo, that results in the lawyer getting shot, bang, bang.

It is not mentioned in the scripts - that must be on the conscience of the sound director.

Reshetov:
It's not mentioned in the scripts - that should be up to the sound designer.
No, it goes in the storyboard comments before the shooting.

so i don't understand where Reshetov stands on this?

that joke of humour /I didn't like it/ - is there a throwback to the demands? and it was formidable and intriguing.

vspexp:

so I don't understand where Reshetov stands on this?

That was only the first series .
Reason: