Questions from a "dummy" - page 269

Can you advise why signals are not copied to the terminal?

maestro353:
I don't know why the signals are not copied to the terminal, I've done everything according to the instructions, the signals provider has deals, but they are not copied to my account.
Different specifics of instruments and lot sizes of the same, check.

Why is MQL5 documentation so incomprehensible, unlike MQL4?

And where did the iLowest function go, I found the Minimum function, but it was moved to some external classes that I don't know how to connect and where to enter the name of an array...

zfs:
Different specifics of instruments and lot sizes of the same, check.
which instruments do you mean? currency pairs? lot sizes seem to be ok.

zfs:
Different instrument specifics and lot sizes of the same, check.
Tried different terminals and different accounts.half a day can't figure out what's wrong

E_lumos:

Why is MQL5 documentation so incomprehensible, unlike MQL4?

I've found the function Minimum, but it was moved to some external classes that I don't know how to connect and where to enter the name of an array...

Look here.

How can I change the volume of a trade in the signals?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства сделок
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства сделок
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства сделок - Документация по MQL5

I found it)))) I should have looked forArrayMinimum , I was looking in "Data organization classes"

DC2008:

Have a look here.

What a mess...

zfs:
Ask your broker to do it).
I meant to build it myself using MQL5.
Reason: