Whether locking or counter positions are possible - page 2

sergeev:

Denis Davydov is, indeed, an authority. Too bad he's already dead. in the 19th century.

can i laugh now or in 2-3 hours?

tester_el_pro:

can we laugh now or in 2 or 3 hours ?

you will feel it. it's different for everyone.

Lyuk:

Will future versions of the MT5 include the possibility of opening counter positions (locking), or is one "average" position for an instrument made on purpose (to increase profits for forex brokers or for other reasons) and will not be changed in the future. This drawback outweighs all the advantages that MT5 has in comparison with MT4, because it prevents the application of many trading strategies and leads to losses where MT4 made a profit. Why did they do it this way and not leave it as it was?

If you are interested, a year and a half ago there was an attempt to start such a topic: Implementation of loco in MetaTrader 5

Yedelkin:
If you are interested, a year and a half ago there was a topic like this: Implementation of lock in MetaTrader 5

There are much more pennies broken on the 4th Forum.

The question has been discussed there in details.

NFA bans locks from 15 May 2009

Do I need a lock in MT5?

So I see no reason to discuss it again.

NFA запрещает локирование с 15 мая 2009 - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com

Urain:

So I don't see any reason to talk about it again.

Also true.

NFA bans locking from May 15, 2009. It means that someone (brokers?) is making losses, so someone found a grail and made super profits. I was going in the right direction. It's a pity I failed in time, but now there is no point in getting back to the subject.

What does this ban have to do with the MT5 programme? All 100% brokers are registered in the U.S.? It seems to be the other way round. Is it difficult to make this function disabled by the broker ?

• www.mql5.com

Lyuk:

NFA bans locking from May 15, 2009. It means that someone (brokers?) is making losses, so someone found a grail and made super profits. I was going in the right direction. Too bad I did not have time to react in time, but now there is no point in getting back to the subject.

What does this ban have to do with the MT5 programme? All 100% brokers are registered in the U.S.? It seems to be the other way round. Is it difficult to make this function disabled by the broker ?

In terms of MT4 there is no problem at all. As there were lots so there are.

Interesting:
In terms of MT4, there are no problems at all. As long as there were locks, there still are.
And as they did not lead to super profits, they still do not.

alexx_v:
And as they did not lead to super-profits, they still do not.

And you have to know how to cook loci.

And the loki for the sake of loki is a complete absurdity...

Interesting:

And you have to know how to make loki.

And the loki for the sake of the loki is absurd...

You don't need to cook them, it's better to immediately smoke a primary school maths textbook and as a consequence - forget and forget about locks. And yes, lotsy for the sake of lotsy is idiotic. The MKL4 forum has already given so many "staggeringly complex locks" examples and all of them have been transferred without loss to netting.
Reason: