I'll give you money for "upgrading" (improving) the EA! - page 12

xrust >> :
it's a pattern, haven't you noticed ;)

I noticed that too. :)

But nevertheless, I won't stop the topic. Tonight I will switch on the EA for the night, I will open a new account for it with a deposit of 3.000 roubles. (I can not more, I have a birthday tomorrow :) a little later, I will write more details. I will see what he has in the morning.

By the way, all the money he earned was transferred to me to webmoney, no problems. There was talk that it might be "difficult" - but not yet. Even if they begin to be outraged, nothing prevents him to open an account on behalf of his mother, sister, wife, father, or daughter (although at 11 years ... in general it is too early) and also to register at the dc and continue, what suspicions may be there?

Anyway, we'll see tomorrow. But so far, from 28 to 30.10 it brought 7880 - which is actually very good.

I have an opinion- can bring good income!

P.S.

As they say in the East, "all truly great things are accomplished by slow imperceptible movement". The same pattern applies in "Wushu".

LeoV >> :
Maybe it's a flat. )))

Maybe it's just me, but when the market is trending, the number of questions on the forum increases and it gets quieter with answers (trending)

when the market goes flat, the answers start

multidirectional market increases political and crisis topics

turns to scandals

>>).

Mischek писал(а) >> however, the indy is turning out)

100%. You can trade on it ))))

No one forbids you to tick the "Manual confirmation" box in the EA settings. There's a reason they are called "Sevetniks". Here's an indicator for you... :))))))))))))

Why don't I write a sentiment indicator. We'll just have to make the rules. We'll vote via the Internet and everyone will have a reflection of what the masses want. I propose to celebrate the end of the week on Fridays as a friendly group. :-))

HIDDEN >> :
And let me write a sentiment indicator. We just need to make the rules. We'll vote through the Internet and everyone will have a reflection of what the masses want. I propose to celebrate the end of the week on Fridays as a friendly group. :-))

Let's do it.

This is what we have at this hour:

It's a little liquid...

(Broker's time is three hours back from Moscow.)

Only trawls....

tim21701 >> :

This is what we have at this hour:

it's a little fluid...

(Broker time is 3 hours back from Moscow.)

only trawls....

Microreal is not a reason - it's like a DEMO

you open an account for 10k 100k

You will see the difference at once! Especially when they quote you by hand and not by machine.

---

that's when it gets serious.

YuraZ >> :

>> Microreal is not an excuse.

I think if the lot had been bigger than 0.01, at least 0.1, the profit would have been several times bigger. If you've earned 300 or 500 rubles per night, you've earned money too and it's already good.

Well, that's pretty much it. I have 5.934 on my account now. Out of 18 trades, 6 on takeout, the rest on trawl, no losses. In 22 hours of work, not bad. That proves once again (I repeat) the ability of this EA to generate income. And probably do not need to raise the lot higher - though, to some people it depends. You can earn slowly, and after you have saved a "certain" amount of money, you can withdraw it. You may not even suspect that you are just dumping the dough. But you can also play the big game (if you have the finances), the first post proved it. But then - a lot of "buts", "what if", and "if". Anyway, it's up to you.
Reason: