A programme to monitor the arrival of quotations in the terminal - page 7

Loky писал(а) >>

What storming? What are you talking about?

About closing positions. Only if the real Bid and Ask are gone, and we do not know them, then OrderClose() will not work in my and your version, even if you reload the terminal ten times. Only pending orders may be deleted, and if any order is within the freezing limit, it cannot be modified, cancelled or closed.
Therefore the resume: use stops when opening positions, dear Sirs, and build your trading robots with this in mind.
It is a pity that pending orders do not have such a parameter like deleting a pending order if price reaches a certain level (I would call it DELETE_STOP)

PPC писал(а) >>

About closing positions. Except if the real Bid and Ask are gone, and we do not know them, then OrderClose() will not work in my and your versions. Only the pending orders may be deleted, and if any order is within the freezing limit - then it cannot be modified, cancelled or closed.

Who said that in the event of a quote stoppage there is an urgent need to close open orders in hysterics? Rebooting the terminal helps restore the flow 100%, if there is no problem with the channel (by problems with the channel we mean the physical absence of connection to the DC server). Your locked EA will not even delete pending orders.

Loky писал(а) >>

Who said that in the event of a quote stoppage there is an urgent need to close open orders in hysterics? Rebooting the terminal helps restore the flow 100%, if there is no problem with the channel (by problems with the channel we mean the physical absence of connection to the DC server). And your locked EA will not even delete the pending orders.

If there is a flow, it will delete them )). The rest has to be felt. and the best way is to put stops )))

PPC писал(а) >>

If the flow is going on - it will remove )). The rest has to be felt. and the best way is to put stops )))

The question is exactly what to do when the flow has stopped. What do the stops have to do with it?

forex-k >>:

Thank you!

here are the quotes are missing.
See another source and make a trade
<br / translate="no"> 2010.04.16 12:25:30 HistoryCenter: 4097 bars imported in 'CHFJPY15'
2010.04.16 12:25:27 PM HistoryCenter: synchronize 'CHFJPY15
2010.04.16 12:18:16 '1000683735': login
2010.04.16 12:14:34 '1000683735': login
2010.04.16 11:48:42 '1000683735': order was opened : #40770285 buy 0.25 CHFJPY at 87.39 sl: 0.00 tp: 0.00
2010.04.16 11:48:42 '1000683735': Request in process
2010.04.16 11:48:42 '1000683735': request was accepted by server
2010.04.16 11:48:41 '1000683735': instant order buy 0.25 CHFJPY at 87.39 sl: 0.00 tp: 0.00
2010.04.16 11:24:20 '1000683735': login

result (on demo).

Tick data has not been updated...
Although it would be more reasonable to use (for lack of it) last by bar.
Like in MT5.
-----
The result of the transaction will be talks about non-market trading.
But maybe there is a way of controlling it in the terminal?

Good afternoon, colleagues. I've been reading this thread for a long time and I have a question.

I have a similar problem (maybe it is the one that is being discussed here) - when I start MT4, I start the Expert Advisor, I allow it to trade - zero emotion, it does not open anything. It appeared not immediately, but as soon as I ran it from a remote PC. I open own account (with the EA) - no problems, it opens and closes, in short, it works. It works on a remote PC, but it does not. I have checked everything I had enough intelligence to do - performance, speed of connection, security policy of a remote computer, no problems or suspicions. The most interesting thing is that there are several accounts running from this remote PC - and two of them are working, the rest are not. No reboots of MT4 or remote itself doesn't lead to anything - the situation remains the same.

The question is: as far as I understood from forum discussion the main problem is that quotes are not getting to the PC (no matter what the reason is). Can we consider that the quotes are coming to the PC stably, if the chart is constantly changing (on M1)? That is, I visually observe how the chart moves (quotes change).

Reason: