Suggestions for improving the MetaEditor - page 9

falkov:

Think about it - it's still impossible to print the highlighted fragment! :)))

Tell me, why would you want to do that?

In my 8 years of programming life, I've typed code at most 2 times

notused:

Tell me, why would you want to do that?

In my 8 years as a programmer, I've typed code at most 2 times

I needed it from time to time - to think on the road over a piece of code, a class optimization or some functions.

I would open that code in Notepad+ and type the necessary fragment from there. By the way, it's a good editor, not the best one, but it does have folding. I'm sure you already know it.

SublimeText 2 is now a more popular editor than NotePad++.

It is a direct competitor to Mac's TextMate, and there are Linux and x64 versions.

It is lightweight, easy on the eye and has many plugins.

Almost free, only one limitation - it seldom offers to buy itself when saving files.

I use it if my code is big and it's hard to use without folding, I connected mql5 compiler and use c++ code highlighting.

If you want, you can make highlighting for mql keywords.

MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
MQL5.community - Памятка пользователя
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Вы недавно зарегистрировались и у вас возникли вопросы: Как вставить картинку в сообщение на форуме, как красиво оформить исходный код MQL5, где находятся ваши Личные сообщения? В этой статье мы подготовили для вас несколько практических советов, которые помогут быстрее освоиться на сайте MQL5.community и позволят в полной мере воспользоваться доступными функциональными возможностями.

kPVT:

SublimeText 2 is now a more popular editor than NotePad++.

It is a direct competitor to Mac's TextMate, and there are Linux and x64 versions.

It is lightweight, easy on the eye and has many plugins.

Almost free, only one limitation - it seldom offers to buy itself when saving files.

I use it if my code is big and it's hard to do without folding, connected mql5 compiler, use c++ code highlighting.

If you want to, you can make highlighting for mql keywords.

Looked at it very briefly - it seems the editor is great!

Thanks a lot, I'll download it tomorrow and have a closer look.

falkov:

I looked at very briefly - it seems the editor is great!

Thank you very much, I'll download it tomorrow and have a closer look.

I recommend reading about it on the hubrahabra.

With plugins, the nuance is that in order to install them you need to install the same plugin. ))

It would be better to create a forum on what to improve in the programming language, which seems to have become better, there are many useful functions, but the implementation, sorry, but through ass, as an example of a painful topic with indicators, which have to be called in 4 lines instead of one, while the meaning remains the same

lazarev-d-m: ... The implementation is, sorry, but over the arse, as an example of a painful topic with indicators that have to be called in 4 lines instead of one, while the meaning remains the same
What subject matter? Could you please give me a clear example.

Yedelkin:
What is the theme? Could you give an illustrative example.

Get the value of any indicator from MQL5. How many lines of code?

And in MQL4 - one.

komposter Get the value of any indicator in MQL5. How many lines of code? In MQL4 it is one.

I asked to give you an example.

Are you saying that if an indicator has 10 buffers, you can get, for example, the values of the seventh indicator buffer the day before yesterday with one line in MQL4?

Gentlemen, the system of access to the indicator buffers in MQL5 is much more effective and faster than in MQL4.

It's much more effective to pull the array of data into a local buffer and then address any of its elements without brakes and synchronization, than to waste time on unconditional synchronous access to each element through system calls.

We have given more efficient and faster access to indicator data.
Усреднение ценовых рядов без дополнительных буферов для промежуточных расчетов
Усреднение ценовых рядов без дополнительных буферов для промежуточных расчетов
  • Nikolay Kositsin
  • www.mql5.com
Статья о традиционных и не совсем традиционных алгоритмах усреднения, упакованных в максимально простые и достаточно однотипные классы. Они задумывались для универсального использования в практических разработках индикаторов. Надеюсь, что предложенные классы в определенных ситуациях могут оказаться достаточно актуальной альтернативой громоздким, в некотором смысле, вызовам пользовательских и технических индикаторов.
Reason: