MT5 Charts freeze - How can I find the problem ?

Hi, 

I have MT5 open with 5 or 6 charts. I use an expert advisor and various custom indicators. The charts move automatically, each tick is refreshed.

But there comes a time, some chart stops, the ticks do not update, as if the market were stopped.

The only way to refresh and resume tick event is by pressing the "Algorithmic Trading" button and pressing it again (turning algorithmic trading on/off). This resumes automatic ticking.

Nothing comes out in the MT5 logs, no information.

Any idea how I can find where the problem is? In which indicator code? Is there a hidden log system that can give me more information?

I appreciate the help

Thank you so much !!

powerbucker:

Hi, 

I have MT5 open with 5 or 6 charts. I use an expert advisor and various custom indicators. The charts move automatically, each tick is refreshed.

But there comes a time, some chart stops, the ticks do not update, as if the market were stopped.

The only way to refresh and resume tick event is by pressing the "Algorithmic Trading" button and pressing it again (turning algorithmic trading on/off). This resumes automatic ticking.

Nothing comes out in the MT5 logs, no information.

Any idea how I can find where the problem is? In which indicator code? Is there a hidden log system that can give me more information?

I appreciate the help

Thank you so much !!

Can't give any effective help without source code.

Probably your code eats up too much system resources.

Yashar Seyyedin #:

Can't give any effective help without source code.

Probably your code eats up too much system resources.

I know, I'm sure, but I can't share the code because it's a lot of indicators, scripts, with a lot of includes.

Is there any way to detect which function or piece of code may be causing the problem?

Thank you

Use the profiler of the editor

Carl Schreiber #:
Use the profiler of the editor

Yessss, this is what I'm looking for !!!

Thank you so much !!

Reason: