Using ex4 indicator in Expert Advisor

I have an indicator with ex4 format.

How can I use it in my expert advisor? the MQL editor doesn't recognize ex4 files.

<Deleted>

You don't use an indicator in an EA.

You use iCustom() in the EA to get the buffer values from the indicator.

Keith Watford:

You don't use an indicator in an EA.

You use iCustom() in the EA to get the buffer values from the indicator.

Thanks,

The indicator is an offline Renko chart, and I am not sure what would be output of the indicator. Since it draw same size boxes in the offline chart. I will use iCustom but what would be the buffer value?

How can I see if the last box is down or up? or what is the color, I mean how should I refer to different parameters of this offline renko chart indicator in my EA?

I am attaching the indicator here.

1. Your offline-chart generator is useless. Find an updated generator. History changed in Build 600+ 2014.02.03 

2. There are no buffers. It creates an offline-chart. You put it on the M1. You open the generated chart (M2 by default) and trade that.

William Roeder:
  1. Your offline-chart generator is useless. Find an updated generator. History changed in Build 600+ 2014.02.03 

2. There are no buffers. It creates an offline-chart. You put it on the M1. You open the generated chart (M2 by default) and trade that.

Ok, thanks for the info.

What if I use an on-chart (live) renko indicator which draws colorful squares on the current symbol chart. How should I use iCustom to access the info of the last bar for that indicator.

You know my main issue is that for the built-in indicators, we have a reference page explaining the parameters and the output. But for a custom indicator, how should I use iCustom to get that info? I know the inputs. but how should I know what's the output of the indicator?

Reason: