Errors, bugs, questions - page 531

ERR_ARRAY_RESIZE_ERROR

Insufficient memory to relocate the array or attempt to resize the static array

how much memory do you need for 1000 time cells?

to fellow:

I can tell you from experience that you have to strictly control the following points:

1. not to go beyond the beginning of the timeseries (on the right);

2. no request for a zero bar (in this case it may freeze). I think that function Bars will not help (in my opinion, it is inadequate);

3. left do not go beyond the value of BarsCount and MaxBarsInChart (otherwise it also hangs)

Документация по MQL5: Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / Bars
Документация по MQL5: Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / Bars
  • www.mql5.com
Доступ к таймсериям и индикаторам / Bars - Документация по MQL5

kogriv:

Why are the skips observed in the tester's joule being made when processing a succession of "Prints"? I.e. the code, for example, is as follows:

Print("****1****");

Print("****2****");

Print("****3****");

Print("****4****");

Print("****5****");

And the lines are printed in the log like this:

****1****

****2****

****3****

****5****

Open the log file of the tester. In the log tabs (not only in the tester) you can easily get skips if the logs are received too quickly. This has been discussed many times and is even in the help.

tostringo:

As far as I understand you are a representative of MQ, so I want to ask you the following question. On page 534, the sixth post from the bottom, I tried to find out my question but got no answer. Could you say something about the essence of the question? I am sitting here wondering whether to go with MT4 or wait for something.

220Volt:

tostringo:

As far as I understand you are a representative of MQ, so I want to ask you the following question. On page 534, the sixth post from the bottom, I tried to find out my question, but no answer. Could you say something about the essence of the question? I am sitting here wondering whether to go for MT4 or wait for something.

We have described our order system extensively. We have repeatedly said that we are not going to change it. There have been a lot of discussions on this topic.

You have not received an answer, so we will not return to this topic for the tens of times. Please use the search engine.

Is this a system change? After all, you can delete an order by date. The idea is the following: for example, I set BuyStop at 1.50,000 and the idea is to be able to delete the order (unrealized) if the price reaches 1.40,000. As the result I have one position, but it allows me to manage the volume flexibly.

P.S. I believe the forum is useful for people to come and report mistakes, give suggestions.

220Volt:

P.S. I think that's what a forum is for, so that people can come and talk about mistakes and make suggestions

Well, it is, in principle, so. Just your question in different variations has already been voiced many times before (myself asked for OKO-orders) - the developers have formed and expressed their position, and the new similar "suggestions and errors" do not respond.

Is it still not possible to drag several deals from the history to the chart using the terminal's internal tools (without any indices or scripts)? I can only drag one of them at a time.

marketeer:
Is there still no possibility to drag several deals from the history to a chart using the terminal standard means (without any indulgences and scripts)? I can only drag and drop one of them.

In the built-in help of the terminal there is an answer to this question - "MetaTrader 5 Help → User Interface → Tools → History":

The history of trades can be displayed on the chart using the "Buy icon" and "Sell icon" objects. To do it drag the deal to the chart with the mouse (Drag'n'Drop). In doing so all deals of the position the selected deal belongs to will be displayed on the chart. To show all deals for a symbol in the chart, one should drag one of the deals for this symbol holding the "Shift" key at the same time.

Try it.

Rosh:

The terminal's built-in help answers this question - "MetaTrader 5 Help → User Interface → Tools → History":

Try it.
What if you don't need all trades on an instrument, but a few? Why not support the multiple selection standard with the Ctrl key pressed?
Reason: