Increasing sales in the Market

I suggest turning the Market towards the customer: along with a paid monthly lease, make an option to rent a product for free on a demo account for a week.

I'm sure - half of the products in the Market would disappear (they are all empty tester grails, which are dangerous for buyers' accounts), and sales in the Market should increase on the contrary.

Let people test for free for a week on a demo and see the pros and cons of the product. I get asked for a demo with a time limit all the time. Now I can only offer a one-month paid rent: some people are willing to pay money for a test on the demo-rial, while for others this is unacceptable for various reasons.

So - give the Market a free demo rental for a week!

Great idea, in terms of the buyer is a definite plus and protection from all sorts of junk, which unfortunately the market is now teeming with

But I'm afraid this will not happen, because sales and income market on the contrary will fall )

Nikolay Moskalev:

But I'm afraid that won't happen, because sales and revenues will fall.)

Exactly. Everything on the market is rubbish except the copiers.

Konstantin Yartsev:

So - give the Market a free demo rental for a week!

This is not suitable. The buyer will rent for free every week and copy all the trades into a real account with the copier.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

This is not suitable. The buyer will rent for free every week and use the copier to copy all transactions into a real account.

Why? There aren't that many people (some 7 billion) to set up a free demo for everyone.

Nikolay Moskalev:

But I'm afraid that won't happen, because the market's sales and income will fall.)

I doubt that the top management somehow cares much about revenue from the market. It is not even a secondary income. The main income comes from selling DC software.

Some market rules allow sellers to cheat.

It is no longer a secret that there are tricks to get to the top and sell every piece of junk. We need to prevent this.

And the only way out is to create an alternative. I.e., to make a separate section where robots will trade on a demo account on MQ's server and on VPS from MQ and without access from the seller.

That's when customers will actually see how the product works.

Naturally, my schematic proposal needs a technical shell from freeloaders. You could link the demo to a computer ID, you could make demo accounts a separate ICL server, etc.

But without a free demo test - it feels like the pool still hasn't been filled with water ... I myself can't test anything from Market without a normal, albeit time-limited, demo. A trial test is not at all about testing a product. The task of a tester is to set up the system on history.

I'm looking at someone (maybe the MKL team, maybe someone who leaked with "help" and complained) has taken on a long-time seller in the Market: took all 200 of his"grails" off the market. And in the comments flashed the reasoning: that they are built on a tester technology of synthetic ticks, by which one can know exactly the direction of the price.

We need to put this mayhem in order. And it is only possible with a free demo test. There are no options. Fraudsters can pass validation. Market and get published, but they will not buy them - and a lot of this junk will disappear on its own.

And sales will go up. If I could check on the demo - I would buy. And so would everyone else. The argument is simple.

The free rental feature (as it is now) would be useful if I want to let users try the product for a week or a month, but I don't want to give away the free unlimited version. As I understand it, if I put the free version out there, everyone interested will download the unlimited version and that's it - then no one will get to buy it.

Konstantin Yartsev:

Naturally, my schematic proposal needs a technical shell from freeloaders. You could link the demo to a computer ID, you could make demo accounts a separate ICL server, etc.

But without a free demo test - it feels like the pool still hasn't been filled with water ... I myself can't test anything from Market without a normal, albeit time-limited, demo. A trial test is not at all about testing a product. The task of a tester is to set up the system on history.

I'm looking at someone (maybe the MKL team, maybe someone who leaked with "help" and complained) has taken on a long-time seller in the Market: took all 200 of his "grails" off the market. And in the comments flashed the reasoning: that they are built on a tick synthetic tester technology, by which one can know the exact direction of the price.

We need to put this mayhem in order. And it is only possible with a free demo test. There are no options. Fraudsters can pass validation. Market and get published, but they will not buy them - and a lot of this junk will disappear on its own.

And sales will go up. If I could check on the demo - I would buy. And so would everyone else. The argument is simple.

Why test on the demo?)) Don't you understand that demo and real are two different universes?

If you want to show the awesomeness of your system/advisor etc. - If you want to show the coolness of your system/advisor etc. then test it on the real market at your own expense and show it.)

If you want to show how cool your system is, then test it on your real account and show it on your real account. And for each "market".

You're not selling Tamagotchi on Alibaba, but on a reputable website trading systems and the like, which are designed for what? - To benefit/improve tasks, etc..

Not just for "pumping up the pet".

Galina Bobro:

The free rental feature (as it is now) would be useful if I want to let users try the product for a week or a month, but I don't want to give away the free unlimited version. The way I see it, if I put the free version out there, everyone interested will download the unrestricted version and that's it - then no one will get to buy it.

In any case, the seller can tick the box for this option or refuse it.

Now there is a paid lease for a month or other period - there you specify the activation. In addition a free month rent with activation for one week for onereal computer ID is required. To download for free a second time for a week, a second real computer with a new ID is required. - A second real computer with a new ID is required. For the third one a third ... This would be disadvantageous for an unscrupulous poker.

Most cheater systems (on synthetic ticks or adjusted on history - "optimis.") will not survive even a week testin the future market.

Reason: