Errors, bugs, questions - page 2495

Can you tell me how to get CPU temperature? At the moment I've implemented it by writing it to a file using the SpeedFan and then reading it out via an EA. Is there any other way?

pivomoe:
Can you tell me how to get the CPU temperature? At the moment I've implemented it by writing it to a file using the SpeedFan and then reading it out via an EA. Is there any other way?

How does the tool price depend on the processor temperature? Is it directly proportional or inversely proportional?

pivomoe:
Can you tell me how to get CPU temperature ? Now implemented, through writing to a file means SpeedFan and the subsequent reading of this file through the EA. Maybe there are other ways ?

Glue a thermometer....

One corner of the chart taped up, the other a thermometer at ....

Patalogy?

Alexey Viktorov:

And how does the temperature of the processor affect the price of the tool? Is it directly proportional or inversely proportional?

The EV of the account depends on the temperature. The laptop shuts down from overheating and limit orders are left unattended.

By the way a variant, when my video card overheated in games, my computer would shut down.

Sometimes it would shut down at night and trades would hang.

When the set temperature is exceeded - the EA can signal and close existing trades...

Vladislav Andruschenko:

By the way a variant, when my video card overheated in games, my computer would shut down.

Sometimes it would shut down at night and trades would hang.

When the set temperature is exceeded - the EA can signal and close the existing trades...

Isn't VPS easier in this case?

I'm kind of perplexed. This is the first time I've heard that a terminal can heat up the CPU to such a state....

Vladislav Andruschenko:

If the set temperature is exceeded - the EA may signal and close existing trades...

At 58+ I start to cool down the processor with periodic Sleep calls. If the temperature is +65 then Sleep is eternal. Until it is at least 64. Is it really impossible to find out the temperature of the processor by accessing some DLL?

pivomoe:

The EV of the account depends on the temperature. The laptop shuts down from overheating and limit applications are left unattended.

Isn't it more logical to solve the root of the problem, overheating of the laptop?
At a minimum, disassemble, clean (most likely for the first time) the dust, and replace the thermal paste.
Or better yet, rework, and replace the thermal paste with copper padding.
Consider refinishing the case cooling, thermally evacuated gaskets on the case cover, etc.
Once you've done this upgrade, you'll be pleasantly surprised by the temperature.

Roman:

Isn't it more logical to solve the problem of an overheating laptop?
At the very least, disassemble, dust (most likely for the first time), and replace the thermal paste.
Consider refurbishment of the cooling, thermally evacuated gaskets on the lid of the case, etc.

No, that won't do. The laptop must always be close by. If you go to bed, you put it next to you on the pillow. Well, it's so you don't have to run far.

Alexey Viktorov:

Nah, that's no good. The laptop must always be close by. If you go to sleep, you put it next to you on the pillow. Well, it's so that if something happens, you don't have to run far away.)))

Lech, with a pillow, that's for sure, sarcasm understood ))))

Reason: