Errors, bugs, questions - page 1811

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Can my computer interfere with the work of the EA on the UPU or not? Because the same EA on my computer works fine.
If both EAs work on the same account, with the same wizard and on the same symbol, then yes, it can.

Artyom Trishkin:
If both EAs work on the same account, with the same magician and on the same symbol, then yes, it can.
Yes, it does. I will have to not open the UPU on my home computer, but watch it work on the signals and check how it works. Thanks.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Yes, it is. I will have to not open the UPU on my home computer, but watch it on the signals and check how it works. Thanks.
Again not complete information. Is it the remote VPS or the terminal with installed Expert Advisor and remote access that is open on your home PC?
You need to count how many terminal copies are open and how many copies of EAs are working in total. If on the VPS is opened MT with the Expert Advisor and it can be viewed using the remote access, there should not be any problems. If the second copy of the terminal with the EA is open on the home computer, then the conflict of EAs under the conditions listed by Artem is guaranteed.
Nothing prevents to do even as follows: on VPS running advisor, and on the home computer is open terminal WITHOUT advisor, in this case will be visible to open trades, stops and other information except logs.

Alexey Viktorov:
Again, not complete information. Is it the remote access to VPS or the terminal with installed Expert Advisor and remote access?
You need to count how many terminal copies are opened and how many copies of Expert Advisors are opened. If on the VPS is opened MT with the Expert Advisor and it can be viewed using the remote access, there should not be any problems. If the second copy of the terminal with the EA is open on the home computer, then the conflict of EAs under the conditions listed by Artem is guaranteed.
Nothing prevents to do even as follows: on VPS running advisor, and on the home computer is open terminal WITHOUT advisor, in this case will be visible to open trades, stops and other information except logs.

On the home computer the remote terminal is open on the UPU, as the UPU was configured via the home terminal and with these settings it remains open in remote mode, I just minimise it.

Since I am minimizing it but not closing it, there seems to be a conflict. Now I will close it and try to monitor the status of the UPU using the investment password on the terminal from my home PC.

Hello,

I'm having the following happen in my demo account:

ulong u;

u=long mathematical expression (sum, multiplication, function call) with int and ulong variables involved.

Occasionally it does not calculate correctly. Knowingly every variable of int type is greater than or equal to 0.

When testing on historical quotes in the debugger, I haven't encountered this.

Sergey Kudryavtsev:

Hello,

ulong u;

u=long mathematical expression (sum, multiplication, function call) with int and ulong variables involved.

Occasionally it does not calculate correctly. Knowingly every variable of int type is greater than or equal to 0.

I didn't encounter it when testing on historical quotes in the debugger.

Take a look at the Type conversion. Also keep in mind that int and ulong types have different sizes:

int

Theint integer type has a size of 4 bytes (32 bits). The minimum value is -2,147,483,648, the maximum value is 2,147,483,647.

ulong

Anint type ulong also occupies 8 bytes and can store values from 0 to 18 446 744 073 709 551 615.

In your case (using DIFFERENT data types in the same formula) it is possible that an int type number is out of range.

Vladimir Karputov:

See Type conversion. Also note that the int and ulong types have different sizes:

int

The integer int type has a size of 4 bytes (32 bits). The minimum value is -2,147,483,648, the maximum value is 2,147,483,647.

ulong

Anint type ulong also occupies 8 bytes and can store values from 0 to 18 446 744 073 709 551 615.

In your case (using DIFFERENT data types in the same formula) it is possible that an int type number is out of range.

The int number is definitely not out of bounds, no subsumption (part of the expression) is out of bounds. Everything is somewhere around 6 digits.

I've already started to get rid of expressions like this.

Moreover, there was such an expression:

Print(expression); does not equal return(expression);.

Sergey Kudryavtsev:

The int number is definitely not out of bounds, no subsumption (part of the expression) is out of bounds. Everything is somewhere around 6 digits.

I've already started to get rid of expressions like this.

Moreover, there was such an expression:

Print(expression); does not equal return(expression);.

For prints use:IntegerToString.

The strange thing is that when an indicator is created with an exit error outside the array, the indicator creates an exact copy of the bollinger ribbons.

Sergey Kudryavtsev:

Hello,

ulong u;

I haven't encountered it when testing on historical quotes in the debugger.

"Doctor, something's hurting me!" © )

Please show me an example of such an expression. Reproducible. Then we'll be able to answer something.

Reason: