Errors, bugs, questions - page 1756

fxsaber:

Looked at SB and there is NO HistorySelect and HistoryOrderGetTicket! Not at all!

There is, I apologise. TotalCommander with the abandonment of ASNI encoding in MT5 has become bad at finding phrases in files.

fxsaber:

I would answer you in your own style, but voicing your thoughts about a moderator could easily get you banned.

If SB is not a full-fledged library, then the questions are removed. Also, I guess I didn't see the example.

If there are restrictions in SB, this can and should be talked about.

So you basically don't understand: to work with historical trades you need to request the history of trades and orders for a specified period of server time. Read the help. Read the articles.

Vladimir Karputov:
So you basically don't understand: to work with historical trades you need to request the history of trades and orders for a specified period of server time. Read the help. Read the articles.

Not only do I know, but I've even posted the source code for a library with more features than SB currently has.

You sometimes seriously underestimate your opponent's level and overestimate yours.

Can't write anything in the PM. Tried via Chrome and FF.

SB is like a guinea pig ))

I think it's high time this thread became a separate section of the forum

It's unrealistic to find anything

It's time to close this thread - and make separate threads for each question.

Please don't post here again - it's categorically ineffective.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Please do not write here anymore - it is categorically ineffective.

Make a recommendation. Does A100 have to create a thread for every error report?

If I have a trivial question, should I create a branch again?

fxsaber:

Give me a recommendation. A100 has to create a branch for each error report?

If I have a trivia question, should I create a branch again?

A100 needs its own branch for all the errors it finds. And it should be periodically looked through by an AD.

I would add: @Renat Fatkhullin described a way to involve the right people in solving problems. You should also use it.

Renat, did you get the message now?)

Renat Fatkhullin:

Please don't post here again - it's categorically ineffective.

After upgrade to build 1463, code in ME stops compiling and coloring is lost. Should I write to servicedesk?
Reason: