Errors, bugs, questions - page 2405

Igor Makanu:

HH: I can't find the source code, and I didn't like the implementation - I remembered market order tickets in an array and after partial closing I immediately used ArrayBsearch() to find an order that was missing in the array - i.e. a new ticket

In general case we should also check the magician - it seems that the magician must be saved with any CE algorithm, otherwise we may well "find" a wrong order...

Igor Makanu:

A topic with a discussion of an effective algorithm for MT4 would be helpful first, I would participate

Algorithm for what?

Ilya Malev:

In general, you should also check the magik, it seems that the magik must be saved with any CZ algorithm, otherwise you may well "find" the wrong order...

Yes, it's obvious about the magik ))))

If you want to find a ticket when an order is partially closed, at least make an example without a magician... we will be able to add a magician somehow ;)

fxsaber:

Algorithm of what?

The search of a new ticket after the partial closure of the order in MT4 - without analyzing the comment of the order (the server mostly changes the comment of a new ticket - everyone uses it).

Igor Makanu:

Yes, it's obvious about the magician ))))

In general, make an example of how to search for tickets when an order is partially closed, at least without a magician... We will be able to add a magik somehow ;)

In Mt4 as you have already said - by comments)))) In Mt5 - clearly by position ID.

And in general MT4 these algorithms were adjusted for a certain type of account and a certain broker, because they often act differently

Igor Makanu:

searching for a new ticket after an order has been partially closed in MT4

Let's give a more general task. Can't see at all the reason why you might need to search for this ticket?

I've encountered partial execution under MT4 thousands of times. But never needed to find this ticket.

Ilya Malev:

In Mt4 - as you said - by the comments))) In mt5 - understandable by the position id.

And in general in MT4 these algorithms were adjusted for a specific type of account and a specific broker, because they often act differently

but what if the comment at 0:00 clock is changed by the server - and ?

it's not reliable to work with a comment but that's how it works.

fxsaber:

Let's have a more general objective. No reason at all to see why we might need to look for this ticket?

general task?

I had a job on individual trailing orders - each order has its own trailing settings, and the user believed that he sometimes needs to partially close the order

this simple task gave me a lot of questions - how to find a new ticket and trailing that order

Ilya Malev:

and if he does not remember the magik during the part of an order, it will be a disaster :) we had such moments in MT4, unfortunately

the smart idea is to use in the order system of MT4 all possible algorithms of creating magicians and then all issues of supporting orders will disappear by itself

But, unfortunately, 99% of advisors in runet (maybe it is I.Kim's fault with his examples? )))) are written using one magic number (magik)... alas numbers (magik) is a pity to waste )))

Igor Makanu:

common problem?

I had a job on individual trailing orders - each order has its own trailing settings, and the user felt that sometimes he needed to partially close the order

This simple task gave me a lot of questions - how to find a new ticket and trailing that order

Poor freelancers... Under MT5 this problem is solved elementary, because the position's ticket is invariant.

fxsaber:

Poor freelancers... Under MT5 this problem is solved elementary, because the position ticket is invariant.

Well, the matter is in the proper construction of the algorithm, and there is no free access to it, and no one wants to discuss it, everyone works according to the order comment

Igor Makanu:

Well, the point here is the correct construction of the algorithm, and there is no free access to it, and no one wants to discuss it, everyone works according to the order commentary

Not all

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

Bugs, bugs, questions

fxsaber, 2019.03.12 14:33

I've encountered partial execution under MT4 thousands of times. But never needed to find this ticket.

Under MT5 write in MT4 style without any unnecessary vegetable garden. But under MT4 - need to think about it.

Reason: